Doin work.
    Dropping it?
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      Dropping it?
      No....
      Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Yellow Lamin-X and Broadway mirror (270mm blue flat)

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Still yet to do work with the Lamin-X. Im lazy, what can I say?

Got a nice little surprise on it's way. Probably gonna take a few weeks to get here. Well, I dont know. How long does it usually take things to get here from the UK...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I need to re-aim them. I guess in the pics, as usual, they dont look like they do IRL. They're not super-ultra-mega YELLOW, but I can tell a difference in color while driving. Next Im gonna try either a Nokya yellow bulb or maybe even just 3000K HIDs.

Comment

Very nice fogs. Are they wired to your headlights or do you have a separate switch for them?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Both, lol. OEM switch. OEM install says they can only be on with headlights but I wanted the option to have them on with the parking lights, so I had to do a mod. Unfortunaely[??] that mod keeps them on when I flip on my highbeams.

:/

Comment

A little update....

Comment

dope
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

How's that trans treating you?
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      dope
                      iknorite?

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                      How's that trans treating you?
                      Good.

Comment

Noticed that your an Fbook friend.
                        Clean ride, going to lower it?
                        Other than that, debadge and enjoy

Comment

Debadge? Nevar!

Eh, the thought has crossed my mind. It came with gold emblems but they were all pitted and gross so I went out and bought new silver ones. Hell, I have the "V6" badge on their and fools still try to race me. So I guess, either way, it wouldn't matter, lol.

Im trying for a nav unit in the next coming weeks and then i'll be working on suspension. More than likely going Koni Yellows and GC sleeves set to a certain rate. Currently trying to find out how much extra custom rates will cost, if anything, and then just saving for them.

Comment

Now I see why your taking so long on the suspension. Lol. I STILL haven't got mine dropped. Haha. Just waiting to get the right set up. I want the drop so bad I even thought of cutting the springs or buying ebay coilovers. Ugh....

But I stopped and told myself I wanna do this car right this time. Not go thru 5-6 different suspension set ups like my CB. The Koni/GC set up sounds like a good way to go. But why go that route when you can have a full coilovers set up for less?

Comment

I like to do things right, even if it costs more money. That's just my prerogative.

If I do suspension, it's gonna either be F2T2 or Koni/GC or Koni/Eibach.

The Koni's are like $250-$300 all day long. Eibachs are a little more than that and the GCs we dont know yet. Probably not that expensive either. Last I checked, T2s go for close a grand. Either of the Koni setups will cost 2/3 that.

Trust me. Ive spent a good amount of time talking to Adam(mndude07) about suspension and we both concluded that a spring/shock combo would suit my needs/wants best.

And it's one of those things that's gonna be hard for me to pull the trigger on. This is my ONLY car. My DD. I drive to work in this thing, I grocery get in this thing, I drive long distances in this thing, I drive in the snow in this thing. So any suspension work has to be able to handle those conditions. Plus, in my mind, a drop plays with the overall re-sale-ability of the vehicle. If I dont play with suspension, I can sell it to any ordinary Joe Shmoe. However, in my mind, if I do a drop or any major suspension work, no ordinary Joe Shmoe is gonna want the car. And that lessens my chances of selling and narrows the field of buyers. Not that I plan on selling it anytime soon but in the off-chance that I do or need to, I dont want to have to sit on it forever, waiting for some kid who wants a lowered Honda to come along and buy it from me.

Comment

konis and h/rs would be a sweet set up

Comment

Working...
                                X