• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Thats not the word on the Azine street.
    I'll check it out.

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
    Function & Form for lyfe.....
    Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
    Function and Forms, just in case you buy a set Vossen rims.
    No and no. My car will never see a wheell larger than 18 and will never be "slammed".

These gentlemen are my inspiration:

18s on Koni Yellows + Eibach Sportlines...

17s on TEIN Street Advances...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That's a good height, I like lol. That's what I'm looking for. Just throw in the roll bars and you'll be handling on rails.
      wat?

Comment

Well, a Neuspeed front and a Progress 24mm rear are in the works as well.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Well, a Neuspeed front and a Progress 24mm rear are in the works as well.
          front swaybar?
          wat?

Comment

Neuspeed FU and Progress RSB.

Maybe a TL strut bar. Seems to be what the cool kids are doing these days.

Comment

Neuspeed FU and Progress RSB.

Maybe a TL strut bar. Seems to be what the cool kids are doing these days.
              So no front sway bar? People say it makes a big difference on our v6's

Hey, I got one
              wat?

Comment

PW:jdm has an eibach F/R kit for $300. Front is 27mm but the rear is 23. Not bad. Would match the rest of the stuff.

Drew, link or where to buy that Eibach all-in-one kit? I knew they made springs but I didnt think Eibach made a strut for the 6G.

Comment

This is the only FULL kit(suspension + bars, etc) that ive found....
                  http://www.importpartspro.com/4040680.html

Its the pro kit. IDK how they ride or if any of the 6Gguys like it.

Comment

Yeah that's it i believe.

They a bunch of hipsters.
                    wat?

Comment

I like your inspiration.

Comment

As do I. It's gonna be tough getting used to seeing my car without a spoiler. Sometimes they look good, sometimes they dont.

Drew, I'll ask around about reviews on the pro kit but I have a feeling they arent as soft or as "OEM ride" as the sport kit. I could be wrong. I'll find out.

Comment

As do I. It's gonna be tough getting used to seeing my car without a spoiler. Sometimes they look good, sometimes they dont.

Drew, I'll ask around about reviews on the pro kit but I have a feeling they arent as soft or as "OEM ride" as the sport kit. I could be wrong. I'll find out.
                          I seen a silver coupe today with a lip kit and a hood scoop.
                          I should of stopped and taken pictures.
                          You would have enjoy it lol.

Comment

Minus the hood scoop.

Comment

Minus the hood scoop.
                              The hood sccop looked out of place, looked like the one on a europe spec supra.

Comment

If it's functional, im all for that. Ive always wanted to fab a scoop just above the intake and make a functional scoop.

Comment

Working...
                                X