No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Wood, didn't you pick up another 4th gen...?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

No. Was going to but it needed more work than i wanted, or could afford, to do.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Shined up my noise makers!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Looks good , probably sounds awesome!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Wimp go low or go home haha
          Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
          Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

You were looking at picking up a 2nd CG?!?!?

Comment

Those cannons probably sound as good as they look.Nice subtle look to them, and I bet that V6 sounds like a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                You were looking at picking up a 2nd CG?!?!?
                No, a CB for the GF's daily. It was in worse shape than I thought and had a long drive home. It was slammed on stock wheels and had all kinds of scrapes and noises. Neither one of us being experienced driving a slammed car, and me not knowing where to begin on repairing it, I didnt feel it was a good idea.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Those cannons probably sound as good as they look. Nice subtle look to them, and I bet that V6 sounds like a dream.
                Indeed it does. Start up is aural heaven. I get compliments all the time on how great it sounds. Exactly what I wanted, too. It adds that extra note and helps the v6 breathe but I can drive for hours on the highway without blowing my eardrums.

Comment

That's awesome. I know how nice Honda V6's sound. They are heavenly.

It's like with my car, it sounds so good stock, and has an exhaust bass note you can hear from inside a building. I'd like to open it up a bit, and I think my only choice of going the non ricey route on this car is the Mugen SI muffler.

Get some more pics of your car up! All the CG's I see driving around here are granny mobiles or so badly riced it hurts.

Comment

Pics come here and there, lol. I'm on 6thgenaccord but IDK who, if anyone, is in Alberta.

Most coupes are in average shape. It's the sedans that seem to be riced out or granny mobiles.

Are there any non-ricey aftermarket systems for your car like magnaflow or anything?

Comment

Oh driving a slammed car is easy- zig zag brotha lol.

That's cool though.

IM keeping the cg for the forseeable future, but Im still eyeing a new car within the next 2 years, we'll see.

Just bought a pioneer hu for her, so I can make phone calls and listen to my ipod.

Got the stock radio in there for now.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        That's awesome. I know how nice Honda V6's sound. They are heavenly.

It's like with my car, it sounds so good stock, and has an exhaust bass note you can hear from inside a building. I'd like to open it up a bit, and I think my only choice of going the non ricey route on this car is the Mugen SI muffler.

Get some more pics of your car up! All the CG's I see driving around here are granny mobiles or so badly riced it hurts.
                        Plenty of choices check out flowmasters HP dbx, ya know if flowmasters testing them on 4cylinders you've got plenty of choices.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqeCfwUy7t8

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Pretty sure I've posted it in here before but this is what made me go with magnaflow. All I'm missing are headers.

Ralphie, a new HU is on my list as well. I wanted a Nav unit but the more I sit on it the more I realize I don't need it. I just want a video unit with usb and aux jacks and that doesn't have a moving face.

Comment

looking good mike! keep it up!
                            visit vgruk

Comment

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Hey man I installed my new HU Sat.

I posted a picture on FB, but ill post more if you want them.

FUCK nav. You have Android? Google Maps nav is on point 90% of the time, and with the unit I just picked up, as long as the source is set to BT audio, the turn by turn directions are sent over the system...

i.e. if your streaming music from your phone via XM or Pandora or listening to mp3s on your phone, when the nav gives directions, it turns the music down and you hear the directions thru the speakers....

its the same as a in dash nav, except no visuals.

No biggie, I dont always need to see the phone, but its there for a quick glance.

And the call quality is pretty good....I mounted my mic by my right knee....like right next to the storage area under the center stack.

I highly recommened this Radio, it's awesome so far.

I should probably update my MRT lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X