Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as always you will change your mind.

Comment

Love the way Regamaster Evos look on GPW S2000's.

Have you found the secret compartment yet?
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

yeah haha... took about two weeks but i was browsing the forums and saw it. im on s2ki btw... CRS_ONE

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Did I ever tell you how jealous I am that you got this as your new daily? If i was any smarter, I would've saved all that money I dumped into the Lude and buy one of these instead!!! lol

Car's looking good bro..A set of white Regamasters with the proper specs would look real nice on this car Or, if you feel like it, you can always buy my set of bronze TEs! S2K Fitment!! lol

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

u should pm me with a ballpark on those! i have a set for the accord and would love a set for this car... not sure urs are quite the width i would want... but pm me anyway

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              yeah haha... took about two weeks but i was browsing the forums and saw it. im on s2ki btw... CRS_ONE
              I'm just Lummie over on S2ki. I mainly lurk in the SoCal sections though.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

still loving every second.... gonna put it away in a few weeks for winter/mods

The Chronicles.

Comment

Did you get the J's half bumper?

Comment

I also love this color combo.
                    I cant wait to buy an S2K someday.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                      Did you get the J's half bumper?
                      i did.... it looks pretty goofy with the car stock otherwise but thats going to change pretty soon though.

The Chronicles.

Comment

picture only semi related

"next time ill, uh....... pull out the leather, high heels, and pink underwear for you"

-Sway

on another note.... i got some volks. they are going to get redone before i post pics... they are black and thats not what i want haha.. plans are being set in motion with this car for next season.
                        Last edited by J-specCb4; 12-05-2012, 08:30 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Couldn't at least get her naked? At least she isn't laying on the paint scratching it. You're not driving this in the winter... or are you?

Comment

maybe i did...

and no.. im driving it right now because its been ridiculously nice out but it will be going away any day now. got an infiniti i30 for winter shenanigans..

The Chronicles.

Comment

i miss summer days driving this thing.... fuck winter lol.

got 2 sets of te37s for this thing now... they are all getting powdercoated shortly.

just bought a set of coilovers too! KW V3s which im pretty excited about.

The Chronicles.

Comment

i wanna see pics

Comment

Working...
                                X