Amiss : 1997 BMW E36 328i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiss : 1997 BMW E36 328i

Just bought this and I'm in love with it, best purchase of my life. Only 90k miles on it

Engine
    Stock

Transmission
    Stock

Suspension
    2" drop

Brakes
    Stock

Wheels and Tires
    Mille Miglia 18 inch wheels

Exterior
    m3 bumper

Interior
    Stock

Future plans:
    s52 cams
    m50 manifold swap
    catback exhaust (not sure which yet)
    Mason Engineering front strut bar
    angel eyes
    m3 mirrors
    m3 steering wheel
    Last edited by Amiss; 12-20-2012, 02:26 PM.

Hooooooooooolyyyyyyyy smokes that is CLEAN and sexxxxyy!

Jelly. I'm gonna go trade my Civic in now. That thing is an absolute GEM! Awesome buy!!! Any plans for it?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Hooooooooooolyyyyyyyy smokes that is CLEAN and sexxxxyy!

Jelly. I'm gonna go trade my Civic in now. That thing is an absolute GEM! Awesome buy!!! Any plans for it?
      Thanks dude! I got really lucky on it, not molested and owned by a guy who has 4 other bmw's and is real knowledgable about cars.

I was thinking about boosting it, but it's just in such good shape and low miles I don't think I will do that to this car any time soon, might just get another e30 or something to do that too. Other plans though, I want a nice cat back exhaust, ddm tuning angel eyes, maybe red/clear tails and 17 inch bmw bbs wheels. Don't know too much about the bmw's engines and upgrades yet to know what I can do to it, but I'm gonna do some more research and see what's possible without sacrificing reliability and such.

Comment

I love, love, love older 3-serieses. Yes, put an exhaust on that beast quick, you simply can't top the yowl of a straight six, and BMW knew how to make 'em

... so how many buttons have you counted in there?
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-09-2012, 04:42 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Wow, awesome find! Exterior is perfect. Just swap out the headlights and you're set! And don't ever change the wheels. Looks incredible.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I like your plans for it. They all seem like improvements. And yes, you MUST do the exhaust. A BMW straight 6 is just pure sex.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              I love, love, love older 3-serieses. Yes, put an exhaust on that beast quick, you simply can't top the yowl of a straight six, and BMW knew how to make 'em

... so how many buttons have you counted in there?
              Hahah, I love the sound, nothing like it

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
              Wow, awesome find! Exterior is perfect. Just swap out the headlights and you're set! And don't ever change the wheels. Looks incredible.
              Thanks dude! I do like the wheels but there's some curb rash on one of them. So I'll either have that fixed or just trade em + cash for different ones

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              I like your plans for it. They all seem like improvements. And yes, you MUST do the exhaust. A BMW straight 6 is just pure sex.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDK-ZN3UYk I love this sound

Comment

More sound less flash.....
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEScaQqxKaA

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Nice ride....I hated mine, but it wasn't the cars fault. It had a hard life before I got it, and developed a taste for throw out bearings. 4 in under a year. It had all the bolt ons, rebuilt motor, forged pistons, stage 3 clutch and a 125 shot. Black 18" wheels, m3 kit. projector head lights, coil overs, recardo seats...all that crap. it was the same color as yours, but had ghost flames. It would fly. I see it riding around town every once in a while, and it's still a beautiful car

Comment

Me Likey! It's in great shape from the looks of it.

Comment

Very clean dude!!!

Love it!

Enjoy!

Comment

This is the cleanest 328i ive seen( in stock form).i wouldnt bother putting anything on it since its in pristine condition. Nice find and good luck with her

Comment

Store the motor and drop an M3 heart in there... J/K

Nice score!

Comment

Very nice car. I love how the dash is designed so everything faces the driver.
                            1993 Accord EX
                            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Looove it! Take care of it, parts arent cheap (nor mod parts). More pics!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X