Oneoffaccord : 1995 Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post

yea man i did it too much yesterday and i had no compression at all. i did it wrong, now i did it right. and its fells soo smooth and quiet its not even funny.

also i adjusted my headlights. swapped out my HEllA bulbs for a set of SILVERSTARS and they seem better. also fixed my no power at for my climate control. damn plug for it wasnt even plugged it
    dag man. no compression. lol. how do you adjust valve lash anyway?

Comment

The civic looks great, good job on all the work you've put into it. Keep it up

Comment

thanks trev. heres what i want.

real coilovers

LS/VTEC im not trying to go crazy. im just not like that

Never fully read all what has been done (shame on me)...

Thought these were already there. Nonetheless, whatever direction(s) you take the car, will be most impressive!

Hit me up when you come thru...Who knows, I may have more shiet for you.

EDIT: Bring the dolly down so you can pickup my CB to do some work for me...
        RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          dag man. no compression. lol. how do you adjust valve lash anyway?
          for DOHC its between the cam lobe and rocker arm(TDC) use a feller guage with the correct size and your golden. for SOHC its between the rocker arm and spring retainer. i did it that way. WTF i tell you

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
            Never fully read all what has been done (shame on me)...

Thought these were already there. Nonetheless, whatever direction(s) you take the car, will be most impressive!

Hit me up when you come thru...Who knows, I may have more shiet for you.

EDIT: Bring the dolly down so you can pickup my CB to do some work for me...
            haha, i might be coming down there in the next 2wks to pick up this hood for my civic.

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
              The civic looks great, good job on all the work you've put into it. Keep it up
              im going to keep on doing my thing as always. thanks bro

Comment

got a surprise for you guys, ill post it up later tonite

Comment

picked this up today, finally i will have vtec in my life

Comment

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Comment

I <3 Blue Tops.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i love blue tops also. finally i will have dohc vtec. i never had vtec before cuz all my friends have had it, so i always drove theres or did a motor swap for a customer. now i will enjoy it all the time. i wont install this motor until next year, after i get all parts to install it. ill post parts here and there when i can

Comment

so this will be going in the Civic or the Accord?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              so this will be going in the Civic or the Accord?
                              CIVIC

Comment

CIVIC
                                nice man.

hey. got a company i want you to try out for your Civics suspension. Raceland. they sell a full coilover set up for 92-00 Civics. i want you to buy them and test them out on you ride if you dont mind its only like $266 shipped. how could you not want to

Comment

Working...
                                X