Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
    check the reinforcement for the hood is there an spot close enough to the hinge to tap an hole .[in the hood itself ] just thinking
    Ahhh good point...but I got a aftermarket hood...very light compared to stock...and the metal wont hold up to the pressure of the hood shock for sure!

The distance looks the same as the CB7 though...maybe I can find one with a smaller tip and be able to drill a smaller hole....I may even try drilling a hole with the 11/32 and just be really careful and center it to see if it will work! Realy though my 5th gen engine bay aint much to show off...lol...its a stock F22B1.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

i havent seen very many pics of the CD5 man. post some up.

Comment

Gave the CB a half assed bath at the car wash today, looks hella better then it did though. I also put in a vac. gauge. I found one while cleaning my shop up today. I put it where the coin try is on the left side.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          i havent seen very many pics of the CD5 man. post some up.
          I will prolly do a members ride thread soon...and post it in the non CB7 area I guess.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            Gave the CB a half assed bath at the car wash today, looks hella better then it did though. I also put in a vac. gauge. I found one while cleaning my shop up today. I put it where the coin try is on the left side.
            nice. my car will be getting maintenance tomorrow or Friday. oil change. tranny fluid change. and the cb will get a good cleaning. might wet sand some to get some smooth paint and polish it next week to get a nice shine from it.

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            I will prolly do a members ride thread soon...and post it in the non CB7 area I guess.
            good to hear homie. i used to see it in your sig and ive never seen a CD5 look that good on 19s before.

Comment

nice. my car will be getting maintenance tomorrow or Friday. oil change. tranny fluid change. and the cb will get a good cleaning. might wet sand some to get some smooth paint and polish it next week to get a nice shine from it.
              Mine will be getting an oil change soon! I'm less than 300 miles from it. I get paid tomorrow so it's all good. Gonna try out Amsoil and she how it does, along with my usual 13 dollar K&N oil filter.

"The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Mine will be getting an oil change soon! I'm less than 300 miles from it. I get paid tomorrow so it's all good. Gonna try out Amsoil and she how it does, along with my usual 13 dollar K&N oil filter.
                i know mine needs a change. im trying to figure out what brand oil to use those. ive been reading some threads and RP and Mobile1 seem to be valvetrain noise makers. lol. ive been using GTX for a while now. and the funny thing is my car seems to run smoother with Super Tech oil in it than anything else. lol.

oh. another bit of good news. i found this machine shop ive been looking for. HAHA!!!! rebuilt head with new valves and springs, hot tanked and 3 angle jov for $250. YEAH!!!!!

Comment

i know mine needs a change. im trying to figure out what brand oil to use those. ive been reading some threads and RP and Mobile1 seem to be valvetrain noise makers. lol. ive been using GTX for a while now. and the funny thing is my car seems to run smoother with Super Tech oil in it than anything else. lol.

oh. another bit of good news. i found this machine shop ive been looking for. HAHA!!!! rebuilt head with new valves and springs, hot tanked and 3 angle jov for $250. YEAH!!!!!
                  WTF thats cheap, lucky ass. Stick with either castrol or valvoline. Mobil 1 is shit in my opinion. Then get the filter HP-1004.

"The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

WTF thats cheap, lucky ass. Stick with either castrol or valvoline. Mobil 1 is shit in my opinion. Then get the filter HP-1004.
                    lmao. you can get some head work done there. its so cheap because they're not taking the head off themselves.

as for the oil, i dont think ill ever use Valvoline again. ive used it like 2 or 3 times and every time i used it, after a day or two it was like dark brown.

Comment

good to hear homie. i used to see it in your sig and ive never seen a CD5 look that good on 19s before.
                      haha....thanks bro....I do what I can do when I can do it....lol....

yo I caught a killer deal at O'Reilly's a couple months ago...5 quarts of Royal Purple and a K&N filter for like 35 bucks I believe....I bought several....will last me a couple years!!!!

I have ran RP in my H22 since day one...love it...would not ever put anything else in it!

Comment

Castrol for the win!
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          Castrol for the win!
                          yeah. i think ill stick Castrol. they seem to be the best for a DD and not something thats built. i have basicly a stock motor, internal wise. so theres no point for me to run RP if im not racing the thing on a regular basis.

Comment

yeah. i think ill stick Castrol. they seem to be the best for a DD and not something thats built. i have basicly a stock motor, internal wise. so theres no point for me to run RP if im not racing the thing on a regular basis.
                            Royal Purple is not better than say Mobil 1 and it sucks already.

"The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Dont need a built motor to run a good quality oil bro~

Royal Purple is not better than say Mobil 1 and it sucks already.

Yes RP is better than Mobile 1...research has been done and facts have been posted...

But hey I am not a spokes person for RP...so dont matter to me what you run....I know what works for me....

Comment

this is funny as hell

This Ad Was Posted to Craig's List Personals:

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 05-27-09, 1:43 A M EST.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I
                                hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on my girlfriend and me,
                                threatening our lives.

You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings.

I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment when I drew my pistol
                                after you took my Jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing
                                the jacket for a reason.

My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 45 ACP pistol for
                                my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very
                                evening.

Obviously you agree that it is a very Intimidating weapon when pointed at
                                your head, wasn't it?

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from bare
                                footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me.
                                [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug
                                us again].

After I called your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I
                                explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I Went and filled up
                                my gas tank as well as four other people's in the gas station on your credit
                                card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely
                                grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with
                                all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at
                                the curb ... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the
                                entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell
                                just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little
                                over a day now, so what's going on with that?

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office
                                and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.
                                The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while
                                he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you .. but I feel this
                                type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened
                                crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather
                                immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity
                                to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider the career path you've chosen to
                                pursue in life.

Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.

Have a good day! Thoughtfully yours, Alex

P.S. Remember this motto. An armed society makes for a more civil society!

Comment

Working...
                                X