No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys wats up? Gonna do work on the CB tonight, it will look different no matter what. Esp under the hood, gonna try and paint the bay and fig out where she's bleeding from, maybe even take out the pwr steering, what yall think? All it's doing is pushing fluid out the resv. and making the bay dirty as fuck. Anyways goona clean the int, hopefully getting a console this week, so much work so little money

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      Hey guys wats up? Gonna do work on the CB tonight, it will look different no matter what. Esp under the hood, gonna try and paint the bay and fig out where she's bleeding from, maybe even take out the pwr steering, what yall think? All it's doing is pushing fluid out the resv. and making the bay dirty as fuck. Anyways goona clean the int, hopefully getting a console this week, so much work so little money
      if you get rid of the other cars you got then you wouldnt have to worry bout that now would you? lmao. j.k. good to hear your keepin the CB up man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        no your not. edited. your welcome. lol
        What the fuck bro! The people have the right to know! Lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
          lmao. that what you'll think til deev bans you. lol.

Comment

aye shadow, wheres my sticker...BITCH!
            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
              dont talk to me like that you whoreslutbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post

lmao. that what you'll think til deev bans you. lol.

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post

dont talk to me like that you whoreslutbag.

Can't wait to see you fools at the Meet........it's been waaaay too long since we've all got together.
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post

Can't wait to see you fools at the Meet........it's been waaaay too long since we've all got together.
                  i know man. we should never go this long without havin a small meet somewhere. lol.

Comment

i know man. we should never go this long without havin a small meet somewhere. lol.
                    Yeah dude, we need to get back on our once a month Meet cycles for sure. Think it's also about time that Underground Society goes legit since we have a nice sized crew now.....

Once a month Meets in members' hometowns
                    Official members list and hopefuls
                    Business cards to give to potential new members and functions
                    Official rules & expectations of being a member
                    UGS decals for ALL members rides
                    UGS clothing (shirts, hats, etc.) for members
                    Organize every couple months for charity drives, etc.

That's just a few things off the top of my head but I'm sure there's more. Big things homie, big things.
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Yeah dude, we need to get back on our once a month Meet cycles for sure. Think it's also about time that Underground Society goes legit since we have a nice sized crew now.....

That's just a few things off the top of my head but I'm sure there's more. Big things homie, big things.

i feel ya man. ill be sure to start on the member requirements and all to start sending to yall. i need to come up with something like a welcome package for new members. they pay a certain amount and they get like a small package of stuff along with decals.

here we go. new member packages will include a decal(size of member's choice), shirt(of members choice), a welcome and introduction letter, and something small like a shift knob or LED bulbs or something.

Comment

i feel ya man. ill be sure to start on the member requirements and all to start sending to yall. i need to come up with something like a welcome package for new members. they pay a certain amount and they get like a small package of stuff along with decals.

here we go. new member packages will include a decal(size of member's choice), shirt(of members choice), a welcome and introduction letter, and something small like a shift knob or LED bulbs or something.
                        3.5 YEARS STILL WAITING, sent you money like five or sixteen times, walked the dogs, funded the girls videos games at Fuddruckers , fixed the CB9 just so you couldn't say "you haven't fixed that yet, what are you waiting for, it's not that hard, bring it down here I'll do it", CYA with our your girl about those Las Vegas rendezvous weekends (Spearmint Rhino for those who don't know, now know what I know, you know), paid people $.07 each in 2007 to come to your meets, COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't believe me here's the proof

http://www.streetfire.net/video/nova...rni_123530.htm

Comment

Originally posted by puzzlevil View Post
                          3.5 YEARS STILL WAITING, sent you money like five or sixteen times, walked the dogs, funded the girls videos games at Fuddruckers , fixed the CB9 just so you couldn't say "you haven't fixed that yet, what are you waiting for, it's not that hard, bring it down here I'll do it", CYA with our your girl about those Las Vegas rendezvous weekends (Spearmint Rhino for those who don't know, now know what I know, you know), paid people $.07 each in 2007 to come to your meets, COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't believe me here's the proof

http://www.streetfire.net/video/nova...rni_123530.htm
                          LMAO!!!!!!! wtf man? lol.

no "hey man. how you been?" or "havent talked to you in a while. what you been up to?" skip the pleasantries. douche....lol

Comment

So I started tearing down the bay today, dirty as fuck. Took out just about everything I could, intake, alt w bracket, pwr steering w/ bracket, bat, valve cvr, rad, dist, and some other random shit. Intake runners were horrible, looked like the inside of a damn drain pan. Need new belts also, both are oil soaked some how (not sure theres oil everywhere lol). Also dist cap looked horrible for only being 7 months old, not to mention the rotor dug into it. So I guess I know where my mileage went along with her running condition, that and some of the ground are shitty. So tomorrow is going to be a long damn day. Not to mention my girl is coming over in the morning so you know what that means.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

dag man. nice on the tear down. once i get my g/f truck back, ima start tearin down my own engine bay. get some wires tucked. i keep wanting to get rid of it but then i get the love back and dont want to. lol. idk man. i think ill sell this one and start fresh with another one. that one i can do a few things to.

Comment

we really getting deep in this messed arnt we? Fuck it let's do it. But first we need a logo.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                                X