Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    Jeff what up dude....you still holding it down in O-town! Damn man you missed one of the best Greensboro meets we have had in a while...do you still have your sedan?
    Tony hows it going? Yea still up here in o-town but really havent been able to do much times got rough bouncing around from job to job trying to find a decent one close enough. Plus i got a 2 month old lil girl now which means had to get a family car lol. 97 Subaru Legacy wagon, yakima roof rack, tinted windows, exhaust (love that subaru sound) and system. But dont frown still got the sedan and finally just finished the tan interior swap today.
    Jeff

Comment

nice man. and the Subie motors love the sound of those things with an exhaust.

Comment

hey did you send it yet???

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
          hey did you send it yet???
          lmao. dag. im a bad person. i got you too tomorrow home skillet.

on a side note. shnit. got a speeding ticket today. for the 1st time in like 4 years. wtf? 78 in a 60. $166. ugh...

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
            Tony hows it going? Yea still up here in o-town but really havent been able to do much times got rough bouncing around from job to job trying to find a decent one close enough. Plus i got a 2 month old lil girl now which means had to get a family car lol. 97 Subaru Legacy wagon, yakima roof rack, tinted windows, exhaust (love that subaru sound) and system. But dont frown still got the sedan and finally just finished the tan interior swap today.
            Ahh congrats on the lil baby man...and nice you got a Subie wagon...I will have to check that out the next time I am in O-town..which will be a couple weeks...your cell number still the same...you living in the same place? PM me your info and I will holla at you when I am in town.

Post a pic of the car dude so we can check it out...I been wanting to get me something like a WRX or a wagon for a while now....gotta love that sound!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
              Ahh congrats on the lil baby man...and nice you got a Subie wagon...I will have to check that out the next time I am in O-town..which will be a couple weeks...your cell number still the same...you living in the same place? PM me your info and I will holla at you when I am in town.

Post a pic of the car dude so we can check it out...I been wanting to get me something like a WRX or a wagon for a while now....gotta love that sound!
              You got a pm.

Ill get pics up of the wagon after I clean it up a little. Last job I had I was barely home so both cars got a lil neglected.
              Jeff

Comment

What's up fellas......posted a couple new pics up on my MR thread, check it out! On Sat, Nov 6th me and a few others will be heading over to Vila's place to pull the a/c out of his busted CB and reinstall it in mine....if you're down to help out or just want to hang with us hit me up and we'll get it done. My CB will be getting painted in a couple short months from now too so..........stay tuned.
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Wow!!!!! Road trip!!!! You know I'm down!!!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Anybody wanna fix the A/C in mine as well?
                    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      What's up fellas......posted a couple new pics up on my MR thread, check it out! On Sat, Nov 6th me and a few others will be heading over to Vila's place to pull the a/c out of his busted CB and reinstall it in mine....if you're down to help out or just want to hang with us hit me up and we'll get it done. My CB will be getting painted in a couple short months from now too so..........stay tuned.
                      i would, btu thats a 4hr drive. lmao. i aint trusting this new CB with that kind of drive just yet.

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                      Anybody wanna fix the A/C in mine as well?
                      whats wrong with yours?

Comment

why not just send me a decal?
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          why not just send me a decal?
                          fack. he found me.

lmao. j/k. i aint forgot about you man. i went earlier to get the decal made. just gotta wait for him to make it. he said he was backed up with some work. he said i can come back tomorrow and get it. i love you man. no ****. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            just for you saying my CB is busted, which it is. Don't bother even coming down!

lol. jk

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              whats wrong with yours?

It doesn't work duh! Lol. No cold air blowin.
                              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                                It doesn't work duh! Lol. No cold air blowin.
                                maybe it just needs to be recharged. lol.

on a side note, i think i may end up selling this CB i got now. took off the front bumper and saw the radiator support bent. is that bolt on or does that have to be welded in?

Comment

Working...
                                X