• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

We'd just have to represent ...CB7 style

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Wake up you sleepy heads...I get more done before sun rise than some of yal do all day!

Oooorah!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          I don't know if they'd let us on the track man.................."UGS.......those dudes be runnin people off the road!"

lol. thats how we do

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Wake up you sleepy heads...I get more done before sun rise than some of yal do all day!

Oooorah!
          lmao. shut up man. lol.

hey yall. i thought i put those pics of that Dry Carbon wrap up here but it was the other thread. lol. here some pics for anyone who is interested in it:

Last edited by Shadow1; 09-06-2009, 08:27 AM.

Comment

That is nice.....may do that to the coupe!!!

Comment

That is nice.....may do that to the coupe!!!
              ima get a sheet of it for my hood, roof, and trunk lid. 1990ex gave me an idea for it last night, but it might boo too much CF for a car like mine. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                ima get a sheet of it for my hood, roof, and trunk lid. 1990ex gave me an idea for it last night, but it might boo too much CF for a car like mine. lol.
                Damn dude, now that I can see how it looks I'm almost tempted in going in on this with you now. Do you have any more info on it right now or just those pics?
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Damn dude, now that I can see how it looks I'm almost tempted in going in on this with you now. Do you have any more info on it right now or just those pics?
                  im getting some from this site:

neffywrap.com

for $68 you can get a 4.5ft x 6ft sheet of it. the only bad part is it doesnt have the adhesive on the back. but #M sells it at hardware stores(might have some at Lowe's) for a little cheaper than what they have on the site for.

Comment

im getting some from this site:

neffywrap.com

for $68 you can get a 4.5ft x 6ft sheet of it. the only bad part is it doesnt have the adhesive on the back. but #M sells it at hardware stores(might have some at Lowe's) for a little cheaper than what they have on the site for.
                    What kind of crap is that (no adhesive backing)?!

Comment

What kind of crap is that (no adhesive backing)?!
                      lmao. well you can go to this site: drycarbonwrap.com and pay $280 for the same amount with the adhesive already up there. lol.

Comment

lmao. well you can go to this site: drycarbonwrap.com and pay $280 for the same amount with the adhesive already up there. lol.

After checking out the site/product thoroughly I think it looks hot but I wouldn't do it. They only call for a 3-5 year life span on it and since it has an adhesive holding it to the car you're always taking the risk of it peeling back due to outside exposure (heat/cold/moisture/etc.). Plus you'd need to be careful about cleaning it to prevent any damage. All in all, it would look great but for how long and the only way I WOULD do it would be if there was a clear coat sprayed on it to protect it. You wouldn't be able to apply it to your hood either because of the heat so why bother?

My thoughts, get the real stuff homie if you want carbon fiber on your ride.

Comment

well after my car got broken into ill be doing a lot of work to mine and im in with that shadow so let me know when you sending off for it so i can give you the loot
                          underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                            well after my car got broken into ill be doing a lot of work to mine and im in with that shadow so let me know when you sending off for it so i can give you the loot
                            When your car get broken in to?

Comment

When your car get broken in to?
                              last week. stole his CD player. tried to steal his subs but they were bolted down in his trunk. lol

Comment

they went back and got the subs and rear speakers too but talked to the shop and thry are replacing the window for me and trying to see ifn thry well replace everything else
                                underground Society 757

Comment

Working...
                                X