Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    everyone. i would like to introduce a new member to the UGS family.

jdm92_accorn

for all you H swapped guys, he's a guy fending for the F series. HAHA!!! 171whp on a N/A F22a1

Welcome man, nice numbers by the way.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      Welcome man, nice numbers by the way.
      he might just be pushing the 210whp mark when he completes it at the end of October.

Comment

I want to meet that guy. That and drive his car just to she how it runs.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Welcome dude.....hey any pics of the engine?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

he might just be pushing the 210whp mark when he completes it at the end of October.
            Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            I want to meet that guy. That and drive his car just to she how it runs.
            Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
            Welcome dude.....hey any pics of the engine?
            x2 on the engine pics and where is he from anyways?

Comment

Out near Wilmington I think.

"The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

The focus took a hit yesterday! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...57#post2204057

Does anyone know anything about True To Form body shop?
                2007 Ford Focus - FSWerks Stg 2 Turbocharged - 12.93 @ 105mph.
                Old #s - 230/215, New #s - ???/???

Special Thanks to

Comment

No idea...but I would like to run against him on a nice highway stretch....lets just open them up dude...your 171hp (approx) against my 186 hp...I think it would be a nice run

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                  ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by smithboy76908 View Post
                    The focus took a hit yesterday! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...57#post2204057

Does anyone know anything about True To Form body shop?
                    dag man. that sucks. i dont know anything about body shops up there in MD tho. talk to ncoutlaw or puzzevil

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                    No idea...but I would like to run against him on a nice highway stretch....lets just open them up dude...your 171hp (approx) against my 186 hp...I think it would be a nice run
                    give me a month an ill run you. ill be ready by the end of october i think. lol..

Comment

so whats going on with the meet for next month?

so are yall wanting to cancel the meets til after AFM or not?

Comment

so whats going on with the meet for next month?

so are yall wanting to cancel the meets til after AFM or not?

I had planned on making an official Oct Greensboro Meet thread this weekend but I'm not getting much enthusiasm/response for it so right now I'm basicly like..............oh well. I don't want to take all the time to make the thread and organize everything if only a couple cars plan on showing up. If somebody else wants to organize the meet and the thread I'm down to ride up to hang with everyone, otherwise like I said before it's ghost status till AFM.

Comment

I had planned on making an official Oct Greensboro Meet thread this weekend but I'm not getting much enthusiasm/response for it so right now I'm basicly like..............oh well. I don't want to take all the time to make the thread and organize everything if only a couple cars plan on showing up. If somebody else wants to organize the meet and the thread I'm down to ride up to hang with everyone, otherwise like I said before it's ghost status till AFM.
                          lol

was it on Chris's thread or did you make a whole new thread? if you havent made a thread about it yet, then go ahead and do that now.

Comment

lol

was it on Chris's thread or did you make a whole new thread? if you havent made a thread about it yet, then go ahead and do that now.

We've been talking on Chris's UGS Sep Meet (Concord) thread about combining his meet and what would be Tony's UGS Oct Meet (Greensboro) since everyone has so much going on right now. Oct 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th are the dates to choose from (all Sats ) with the 10th sounding like the most promising but only 2-3 people have even spoke up about it to this point. I always look forward to hanging with you guys but why make a useless meet thread, you know? It's awesome to have a meet come through but it sucks bigtime if a meet falls apart.....................what do you guys want to do...........meet or no meet?

Comment

We've been talking on Chris's UGS Sep Meet (Concord) thread about combining his meet and what would be Tony's UGS Oct Meet (Greensboro) since everyone has so much going on right now. Oct 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th are the dates to choose from (all Sats ) with the 10th sounding like the most promising but only 2-3 people have even spoke up about it to this point. I always look forward to hanging with you guys but why make a useless meet thread, you know? It's awesome to have a meet come through but it sucks bigtime if a meet falls apart.....................what do you guys want to do...........meet or no meet?
                              Lets go with the 24, ny sis's b-day is the 17th and the other are to close for me to get anything done to the car.

"The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                Lets go with the 24, ny sis's b-day is the 17th and the other are to close for me to get anything done to the car.

I would but the 24th is out...............just remembered that my gf's sister is getting married that day and my gf is the maid of honor. The only day that will work is the 10th from what I can see. I'm cool whether we have the meet or not, just wanted to know how you guys felt about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X