No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waiting for those pics.....................t needs to hurry up an get home hahaha he got lost bean
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

wut a dumb monkey
      ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
        waiting for those pics.....................t needs to hurry up an get home hahaha he got lost bean
        Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
        wut a dumb monkey
        forget you both. lmao. ill post them up tomorrow. i got work at 8am tomorrow

Comment

to bad my tire went flat glad it happen after we got off the highway hahahaha
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

to bad my tire went flat glad it happen after we got off the highway hahahaha
            lmao. heck yeah man. too bad that did happen tho. well at least your getting a new one today. ill be uploading the pics in a second. gotta wait for photobucket to finish loading them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              lmao. heck yeah man. too bad that did happen tho. well at least your getting a new one today. ill be uploading the pics in a second. gotta wait for photobucket to finish loading them.
              yeah cause i was kicking your ass bro hahahaha, jk all you guys are 5spd so its kinda hard to keep up with you bitches haha..... cant wait for the pics....how many you get ????
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

yeah cause i was kicking your ass bro hahahaha, jk all you guys are 5spd so its kinda hard to keep up with you bitches haha..... cant wait for the pics....how many you get ????
                not that many. you and mike were suppose to take pics since yall sat in my passenger seat at one point. lol. yall fail at your passenger duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  not that many. you and mike were suppose to take pics since yall sat in my passenger seat at one point. lol. yall fail at your passenger duty.
                  my phone was dead, didnt have my camera, an my tire went flat
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

my phone was dead, didnt have my camera, an my tire went flat
                    i had a camera ho.....lmao. here the pics

right after this shot, i had to put the camera up because tony took off and i had to keep up. lol:

Comment

and more. but the last of the ones i had.

we need someone who like to ride along who can take some good pics. lol

Comment

helll yea lol those shots of yall in the rain are sick dude
                        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                          helll yea lol those shots of yall in the rain are sick dude
                          i wish i could have taken some better ones. lol. if i had cruise control, i would have hung out the window to take some.

Comment

Here's the pics that I got..........................

Mike and I pulled over at this point and I gave him the camera for a minute...

Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Then we met up with this guy........................

Comment

Jacsonville.........................

Comment

Working...
                                X