No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Till next time.............................................. .peace!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

lol i got pulled back at home for not having any license plate lights lol and got like three warnings... one for lights one for all four of my blinkers being clear... and one for my license haivng the wrong address... lol add it to my colection of 2 for underglows and 3 for tailights...

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
        lol i got pulled back at home for not having any license plate lights lol and got like three warnings... one for lights one for all four of my blinkers being clear... and one for my license haivng the wrong address... lol add it to my colection of 2 for underglows and 3 for tailights...
        where did you get those tickets for lights,Nc??, I've never had any problems and I reide with my neon on all the time.
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Then we met up with this guy........................
          haha
          and thats sick lookin

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
          and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
            where did you get those tickets for lights,Nc??, I've never had any problems and I reide with my neon on all the time.
            Cops are a little anal down here about tuners since there's alot of kids riding around doing things that they shouldn't be.........................mostly attracting the wrong kind of attention so the rest of us have to pay for it. I had thought about getting a set of red neons but I'll probably just get white ones so I don't have to worry about getting pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
              well i dint have my body kit on adnt hey siad no visible bulb... but yeah...
              Last edited by woopwooph22; 05-15-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
                haha

and thats sick lookin
                haha thx green i took those pics see my dirty ass window?

Comment

pics look great pleasure to have you bitches in my town hahaha
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                    haha thx green i took those pics see my dirty ass window?
                    haha yeah...i was wondering about that

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                    and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

the pics look good,so you all went down to jacksonville,near newbern??
                      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

one of these days ill have yall dwon my area for a bbq or some shit haha
                        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                          one of these days ill have yall dwon my area for a bbq or some shit haha

I'm down man, but I told T already that I got next..........................for the meet spot that is! But yeah, I had fun. Especially at the jy even though it rained on us a little, it's all good though. Didn't get home till like 8:15p so I didn't get to pick my little man up (son) since it was already too late. Mike got SMOKED by a girlie coming through Fayetteville on the way home, shit was funny as hell! I don't know but trying to take pics of all of us on the hwy is damn near impossible when we're all weaving in and out of traffic at 90+.

Comment

I'm down man, but I told T already that I got next..........................for the meet spot that is! But yeah, I had fun. Especially at the jy even though it rained on us a little, it's all good though. Didn't get home till like 8:15p so I didn't get to pick my little man up (son) since it was already too late. Mike got SMOKED by a girlie coming through Fayetteville on the way home, shit was funny as hell! I don't know but trying to take pics of all of us on the hwy is damn near impossible when we're all weaving in and out of traffic at 90+.
                            damn that blows bro wish you could of got the lil man......jy was a blast lol, you guys are funny as hell haha. us weaving in an out of traffic at 90 + you sure
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                              damn that blows bro wish you could of got the lil man......jy was a blast lol, you guys are funny as hell haha. us weaving in an out of traffic at 90 + you sure

Yeah, it may have been more than that (mph) but I was multi-tasking like a mug right there................................take pics, dodge traffic and haul ass all at the same time!

Comment

wee need to get like mounted cameras lmao, or a passenger i guess.... :/ lol but yea once i get some money this summer most deff gonna hit up the JYard with u guys
                                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X