Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Since we'll be having the next meet at my place I'll remove that ac problem of yours when you come down homie.
    ima stop procrastinating and take mine out tomorrow. along with install the legend lip i have.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      ima stop procrastinating and take mine out tomorrow. along with install the legend lip i have.
      Nice. I wanna see that legend lip on there, should be hot dude. Got an idea for a paint scheme for my CB, should be sweet.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Nice. I wanna see that legend lip on there, should be hot dude. Got an idea for a paint scheme for my CB, should be sweet.
        i hope it consist of your OEM paint color. lol.

Comment

Go black, I want to paint my CB black. I like the white but I want the night prowler effect going for it.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            Go black, I want to paint my CB black. I like the white but I want the night prowler effect going for it.
            i think i have prodigies coming up would be hot to have a group of all black cb's rolling into a meet or show

Comment

i think i have prodigies coming up would be hot to have a group of all black cb's rolling into a meet or show

There will be black paint involved if/when I do it...............................
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

come up here and you will

same to you man

influence is a b***h aint it? lmao

just mail it bitch wtf
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

I paln on going complety black with my car. Maybe gray(sounds tlike those hair comercials) or silver not sure yet. When I paint it I also plane on getting different rims, maybe some 15s not sure yet.

"The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Since we'll be having the next meet at my place I'll remove that ac problem of yours when you come down homie.
                    hmmmm..ill keep that in mind, have to make up my mind on if i really wanna take it out lol
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

There will be black paint involved if/when I do it...............................
                      2 tone ????
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                        2 tone ????
                        I hope not. I want to see an all black car with silver or grap molding with red pinstrip around the molding.

"The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                          just mail it bitch wtf
                          come up here and get it ho. or ill mail it to you for $16. lol.

I plan on going completely black with my car. Maybe gray(sounds like those hair commercials) or silver not sure yet. When I paint it I also plan on getting different rims, maybe some 15s not sure yet.
                          nice plans man. what color you going with for the exterior? any plans for interior? have you already picked your color scheme?

Comment

dude i dont care bout the 16 lol, just mail my fucking decal
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

come up here and get it ho. or ill mail it to you for $16. lol.

nice plans man. what color you going with for the exterior? any plans for interior? have you already picked your color scheme?
                              Some sort of black, with gray or silver moldings. The interior will be getting black carpet and rest will be black with gray inserts, roll bar, 5point harness to buckets from a lude, also a console delete. New subs as well, my sonys kinda suck but they do the job. I'm gonna try my best with photoshop to get a rendering.

"The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Some sort of black, with gray or silver moldings. The interior will be getting black carpet and rest will be black with gray inserts, roll bar, 5point harness to buckets from a lude, also a console delete. New subs as well, my sonys kinda suck but they do the job. I'm gonna try my best with photoshop to get a rendering.

sonds like my plan

The Race Car

Comment

Working...
                                X