Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
    wee need to get like mounted cameras lmao, or a passenger i guess.... :/ lol but yea once i get some money this summer most deff gonna hit up the JYard with u guys
    that sig is sick bro
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415 View Post
      the pics look good,so you all went down to jacksonville,near newbern??
      yeah. tony out in the boondocks. lmao

one of these days ill have yall down my area for a bbq or some shit haha
      that would be cool

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      I'm down man, but I told T already that I got next..........................for the meet spot that is! But yeah, I had fun. Especially at the jy even though it rained on us a little, it's all good though. Didn't get home till like 8:15p so I didn't get to pick my little man up (son) since it was already too late. Mike got SMOKED by a girlie coming through Fayetteville on the way home, shit was funny as hell! I don't know but trying to take pics of all of us on the hwy is damn near impossible when we're all weaving in and out of traffic at 90+.

lmao. mike got smoked. lol. i ALMOST got smoked by that girl in that Golf GTI. freakin Porsche calipers. 14" drilled/slotted rotors, and a freakin roll cage. and an intercooler to back it up. screw that. lol.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      Yeah, it may have been more than that (mph) but I was multi-tasking like a mug right there................................take pics, dodge traffic and haul ass all at the same time!

lmao. me multi-tasking: looking for cops, watching my gauges, watching you guys, listening to my motor, looking at traffic ahead. i LOVE it man. all my senses are like 100% alert.

we need to get like mounted cameras lmao, or a passenger i guess.... :/ lol but yea once i get some money this summer most deff gonna hit up the JYard with u guys
      yeah. ive been thinking about making one. ill be able to take pics while having the camera sitting at your front bumper i WOULD put my cruise control back on but i dont want to. if i did id be able to activate it and hang out the window and take pics. lol.

Comment

cruise control is weak........oops
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

mann my cruise control stopped workin so i took that shit out lmao
          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
            cruise control is weak........oops

lmao

man my cruise control stopped workin so i took that shit out lmao
            dag. oh well. lol. looks like we'll hardly get any rolling shots in. i dont like riding passengers in my car. idk why tho. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              lmao

dag. oh well. lol. looks like we'll hardly get any rolling shots in. i dont like riding passengers in my car. idk why tho. lol.
              so you didnt enjoy my company bitch!!!!!

nxt time ill ride with bean hahahaha
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

so you didnt enjoy my company bitch!!!!!

nxt time ill ride with bean hahahaha

nah man. you got bad habits. i would tell everyone you were feelin on my arms and leg.....oh.....i just did. lmao j/k

Comment

nah man. you got bad habits. i would tell everyone you were feelin on my arms and leg.....oh.....i just did. lmao j/k
                  you know how i know your ____ cause you always say ____ shit
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

you know how i know your ____ cause you always say ____ shit
                    lmao. you my boy for life man. lol.

we gotta find out what the area in Kris's spot is like. hope it aint like mine. lol

Comment

lmao. you my boy for life man. lol.

we gotta find out what the area in Kris's spot is like. hope it aint like mine. lol
                      kris and my spot!!! lol why do people always forget about me untill i cut them off like a maniac? and the bitch that smoked me....smoked kris too lmao!!! naw she was crazy as fuck cutting people off and shit not my style (well making them swerve and shit) tony man what happend to your tire yo?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

my bad man. lmao. and he ran over somethin. some nail or somethin. lol.

Comment

my bad man. lmao. and he ran over somethin. some nail or somethin. lol.
                          dam... shit sucks lol

Comment

Its been forever since ive been on cant believe i havent been on much since i sold the accord. Me and the DSM will be meeting with yall the 23rd in rocky mount if its still hapening
                            2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

i dont think it is...? u mean the virginia beach meet? i think we changed it to nopi here in concord on the 27th

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                                i dont think it is...? u mean the virginia beach meet? i think we changed it to nopi here in concord on the 27th
                                Dang lol well i guess ill be waitin till then. HIN will be sick. I cant wait to go.
                                2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Working...
                                X