Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
    sonds like my plan
    sup dude. havent talked to you in a while. how you been?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
      2 tone ????

In a different way............................dude where did you get amber bumper lights from? Or is it just the bulb that makes it look that way? I want a 90-91 set but can't find any anywhere.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

shadow man...
        if I am coming down I am spending the weekend.
        got a spot on the couch.
        cause we could do some serious damage in a weekend!

not really sure NC is ready to see black betty boosted tho!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          In a different way............................dude where did you get amber bumper lights from? Or is it just the bulb that makes it look that way? I want a 90-91 set but can't find any anywhere.
          Is he the one that made them with a orange sharpie and some clear packing tape?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            shadow man...
            if I am coming down I am spending the weekend.
            got a spot on the couch.
            cause we could do some serious damage in a weekend!

not really sure NC is ready to see black betty boosted tho!
            lmao. sadly. you'll be coming down when my girlfriend will be home. so i can get a room at the local hotel and yes we could. there a few guys around here i would want you to run against. show them what a boosted F series can do

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              Is he the one that made them with a orange sharpie and some clear packing tape?

No, that was Hostile.........................think I might just get some Krylon and paint 'em.

Comment

No, that was Hostile.........................think I might just get some Krylon and paint 'em.
                If you do bring the paint with you so I can do mine also. I can't find that damn paint any where down here.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                "The Turtle"
                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  lmao. sadly. you'll be coming down when my girlfriend will be home. so i can get a room at the local hotel and yes we could. there a few guys around here i would want you to run against. show them what a boosted F series can do
                  lol bring it

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

ok guys gonna buy intercooler and piping friday help me pick out sumthing good lol and someone please help me find a p28

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                      lol bring it
                      come on up here. lol. theres about 2 or 3 civics up here with H22 swaps

ok guys gonna buy intercooler and piping friday help me pick out sumthing good lol and someone please help me find a p28
                      what you need all that for? lol. is someone boosting?

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                        If you do bring the paint with you so I can do mine also. I can't find that damn paint any where down here.
                        Walmart? I don't know, you want to go look for some Sat morning when I get to Concord?

Comment

stained glass paint
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                            stained glass paint
                            where'd you get that from? i look everywhere for it but i can find none of it.

Comment

arts and crafts store lol fail... and yes... i am so help me pick some shit out, going tial bov/wastegate

Comment

arts and crafts store lol fail... and yes... i am so help me pick some shit out, going tial bov/wastegate
                                your talking to the wrong person bro. ive never been boosted. probably wont be til i get a newer car. spray is where i might stay for a while with my cb. its cheap, doesnt require any tuning, and since i wont be using it all that often, i wont have to worry about the motor going.

Comment

Working...
                                X