• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    i think he means steam boat cruise on the mississippi river
    gotcha

Comment

no theres a road that follows the mississippi its mostly a two lane highway with the speed limit like 55, it goes threw small river towns for the most part

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
        no theres a road that follows the mississippi its mostly a two lane highway with the speed limit like 55, it goes threw small river towns for the most part
        Yeah, there's riverview dr. in St. Louis, but its a two lane road, and not very nice looking.

The Mississippi just isn't a nice looking river when you get close to it lol. Pics by the arch would be really cool though, and theres so much freeway to cruise on its rediculous. If we're really going to consider St. Louis, I can start looking for good spots to meet and/or cruise too.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am a fan of STL
          One Day At A Time
          "Honda Connaisseur"
          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Well people from STL will want to have it in STL, and people from Chicago will want to have it in Chicago.

I've been too STL a few times, and I've only been thru Chicago. I would probably choose Chicago cuz I have friends who live there that I haven't seen for a few years.
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
              Well people from STL will want to have it in STL, and people from Chicago will want to have it in Chicago.

then what is the point of this meet

I won't drive more than 6 hours....Getting old for that
              Unless its real important

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I agree. Anything more than 6 hours is too much for me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

6hrs is about my max too, after that my back gets a fucked up.
                  wat?

Comment

ive never been to stl

Comment

but what about chicago

Comment

Exactly! what about the CHI!?!?!?!?

We have so many forest preserves to meet at.. if not a great scenery of downtown!

Comment

I'm just going to throw this out there. The day we have a meet in Ohio, I am 100% sure going. I hear their corn is great.

but seriously.

Comment

ive done street racing on 121st st on d/t chitown

Comment

See, this is exactly why the last meet never happened. Someone put up a poll of cities already.
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so its cool i roll a not perfect cb to this meet right
                                i mean it might be lowered, exhaust, and some minor work done
                                but prob no body work

Comment

Working...
                                X