One Day At A Time
    "Honda Connaisseur"
    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Apparently....

*sigh*

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
        Chi town FTW
        awsoness. ill star talking to the chicago guys to start plannin it.

92ex coupe h22
        93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          I dont care. Id PREFER somethin closer, but if CHI wins, so be it. Ill ge to cruise up with the likes of steelebluesleepr, mndude and STL_Accord.
          dont forget about me!
          I can leave a little earlier and meet up with you guys, otherwise i get the feeling ill be driving by myself haha. On a sadder note, I blew my crank shaft gasket today Spewin oil all over the place, gonna cost a pretty penny or two to fix it... anyone care to drive to manhattan, ks and help me fix it?
          Hopefully by this meet ill have the lowering done!
          MRT

Comment

for you id be willing to drive to stl, but i want j-spec to come because his accord is dope i want ot get pics of that and shit

Comment

Originally posted by DaGrk1
              awsoness. ill star talking to the chicago guys to start plannin it.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

jhoff, i love the whole Slipknot and Pedobear thin you have going

Not sure what all i have done to my car by the time this meet comes around. Ive got some things in mind.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Anyone set a date on this yet? I'll be down to go to Chi town. I am starting to schedule for summer to which events I'll be going to.

The only thing is, I just need somewhere to store my car. I won't leave her outside.
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                    Anyone set a date on this yet? I'll be down to go to Chi town. I am starting to schedule for summer to which events I'll be going to.

The only thing is, I just need somewhere to store my car. I won't leave her outside.
                    The date that has been floating around was May 30th. Im sure that it is not set in stone.
                    One Day At A Time
                    "Honda Connaisseur"
                    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

i hope its not may 30th or i cant go

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
                        The date that has been floating around was May 30th. Im sure that it is not set in stone.
                        Sounds good

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                        i hope its not may 30th or i cant go
                        Why can't you make it Tom if its on the 30th of may?
                        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Dammit Tom

The only other dates i see are May 9/10 or June 20/21. June is a little late for me, as i have plans then, and earlier May, school may still be in session. Thus why i figured the 30th would be a nice date.

Comment

whats the date?

Comment

Dec 27. Saturday AFTER christmas.

Comment

well then i cant go

Comment

Working...
                                X