Big Midwest Met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    I don't care much about what cars show up, but I think we should keep it at least all Hondas.

By the way, I haven't been able to figure out what ICT stands for? Something really obvious I'm sure.
    The original home of White Castle and Pizza Hut

Wichita, KS

Comment

i just want to meet some people from the fourms and have a great time

Comment

sry madspleen but no KS for me. freakin 850miles ONE WAY. and im on the far western side of ohio, add 100miles to that for anyone else from ohio.

chicago is far enough, 250miles

Comment

Cool, finally a bid Midwest meet.
          Hope its not too far

Comment

we should start discussing what we want to do

92ex coupe h22
            93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

great food
              great bs'ing
              great driving

Comment

Originally posted by DaGrk1 View Post
                we should start discussing what we want to do

agreed
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Doesn't that depend on the location?
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

im pretty sure that STL and Chicago are the locations to choose from AND i vote on the first week of JUNE.

The problem with Chicago is that im pretty sure that EVERYONE would want to have a meet downtown which is impossible due to the fact that its -jam packed- during summertime (festivals, taste of chicago, outdoor concerts, etc..) The best place to meet is at a forest preserve and drive all the way downtown in the afternoon (with ultimate 5mph traffic.)

im more lenneant toward STL because i want to travel somewhere i havent been before. and the activities we can do are:

-BBQ
                    -Long Drive on highway
                    -b-boy battle! lol.
                    -everybody meeting is a good time already, belive me is a good activity

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                      im pretty sure that STL and Chicago are the locations to choose from AND i vote on the first week of JUNE.

The problem with Chicago is that im pretty sure that EVERYONE would want to have a meet downtown which is impossible due to the fact that its -jam packed- during summertime (festivals, taste of chicago, outdoor concerts, etc..) The best place to meet is at a forest preserve and drive all the way downtown in the afternoon (with ultimate 5mph traffic.)

im more lenneant toward STL because i want to travel somewhere i havent been before. and the activities we can do are:

-BBQ
                      -Long Drive on highway
                      -b-boy battle! lol.
                      -everybody meeting is a good time already, belive me is a good activity
                      I don't know how everyone would feel about it, but theres a pretty frequent street racing scene down in the city in St. Louis I know of too.

Though people will have to travel a little farther, I think St. Louis would be better because it will be far less crowded. We could also plan this to be on a Midnight Madness night. At Gateway raceway, on some weekends they have this thing that starts at midnight and you pay to get it and you just run as much as you can all night.

b-boy battle?
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        I don't know how everyone would feel about it, but theres a pretty frequent street racing scene down in the city in St. Louis I know of too.

Though people will have to travel a little farther, I think St. Louis would be better because it will be far less crowded. We could also plan this to be on a Midnight Madness night. At Gateway raceway, on some weekends they have this thing that starts at midnight and you pay to get it and you just run as much as you can all night.

b-boy battle?
                        Gateway Raceway Madison Illinois 8pm-3am $10 to watch $20 to race all night. Plus the local Honda club STLHondas will be there as well. Great Idea Adam.
                        One Day At A Time
                        "Honda Connaisseur"
                        1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                        1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                        1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                        1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                        1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                        1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                        Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

yea i wish we can cruise toward downtown at night time but now the city of chicago is putting up speed cameras on the highway!= not good.

Comment

I went to chi town in augest I had a blast. I really don't care where this meet im down for whatever, a four+ hour drive never hurt anyone.
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"
                            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                              sry madspleen but no KS for me. freakin 850miles ONE WAY. and im on the far western side of ohio, add 100miles to that for anyone else from ohio.

chicago is far enough, 250miles
                              Chicago is 512 miles away from me and is on the very northeast corner of the midwest, nowhere close to the middle. St Louis gets my vote, thats 200 miles for me and is WAY closer to the middle of the midwest.

for those in witchitaw its 393 miles to st. louis, Kansas City is only 250, and for you in Lima, OH, its 400 miles

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i think Chicago is going to win, i think i may be out if its STL. such a long boring drive. like near 250miles on one road. I made that drive b4, I about passed out on the way home lol

Comment

Working...
                                X