No announcement yet.

Big Midwest Met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I think I'm going to put up a "what state do you live in poll" that'll probably help.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since I only know roughly where people are located, some only the state, I put together a very rough list of who has posted in this thread and where they are located.

7 Ohio
      4 Illinois
      3 Missouri
      2 Minnesota
      1 Iowa
      1 Kansas

Again this is just very rough since to the state level is about all the closer I can get people's locations right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
        Since I only know roughly where people are located, some only the state, I put together a very rough list of who has posted in this thread and where they are located.

7 Ohio
        4 Illinois
        3 Missouri
        2 Minnesota
        1 Iowa
        1 Kansas

Again this is just very rough since to the state level is about all the closer I can get people's locations right now.
        Yeah, that's why I put up the other poll just a minute ago. We can use it to find at least a central state, and then pick a city from there since people keep arguing too much between stl and chicago alone.

Comment

yea we are getting orgnize

Comment

just in case people can't seem to find the "where do you live poll"

click here

Comment

I was thinking about posting this on honda-tach, no not honda-tech. So far all the people seem to be cool and theres a few really nice cars from Ohio on there. Would it be cool with everyone else if I did this?
              Originally posted by 92dm
              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
              VOUCHES
              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

i would like to see it kept to cb7s

Comment

i was going to ask if we wanted to keep it 4th gen or all gens of accords?

Comment

i would prefer it be cb's only.

Comment

i would like to see mostly cb

92ex coupe h22
                      93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

u do realize that makes it small u know?

Comment

so....
                          bring your gfs and have a great time with them
                          get to hang out with a some cb owners in a great city in the summer time

last year aida and i went to phnx for no fucking reason and it was baller
                          drove 36hrs non stop there and back

who cares if its small
                          lets have some fun

Comment

hi guys, just checking in!
                            You've gotta remember those ICT guys in central KS, this adds another 3 hrs plus on the drive for them just to get to kansas city... Even though some of them bitch out on cb7s and sell their cars... *coughdylancough* but yeah, i threw my vote in for STL and you should too. Not to say that Chi town wouldnt be cool, because i've always wanted to go, but its twice as long as a drive for me as STL. Either way, i'll be at either location, you guys know im down for whatever. (get a columbus meet going someday and ill come to it, get back to my birthplace especially if theres a osu game that day)

VOTE STL '09!!!
                            MRT

Comment

i take back what i said earlier. i dont mind if there other cars as well. whatever it takes to get people out

92ex coupe h22
                              93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

I don't care much about what cars show up, but I think we should keep it at least all Hondas.

By the way, I haven't been able to figure out what ICT stands for? Something really obvious I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X