• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
    My heart just hit the floor.
    Im so sorry kevin
    That sucks some pretty big donkey........well, you know
    Man I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do now. I doubt that it's fixable and I don't know where I go from here. I just got the car back, just got it swapped, just fixed a bunch of stuff, and now this happens.

One things for sure, I don't think I'll be getting a CB if I end up buying another car. I'll be going for a DC5, EP3, or DC2 if I can at least find a GSR. It might just be that time, to part it out and give up.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      Man I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do now. I doubt that it's fixable and I don't know where I go from here. I just got the car back, just got it swapped, just fixed a bunch of stuff, and now this happens.

One things for sure, I don't think I'll be getting a CB if I end up buying another car. I'll be going for a DC5, EP3, or DC2 if I can at least find a GSR. It might just be that time, to part it out and give up.
      Yeah man i dont think its gonna be fixable to be honest with you.
      Well i hope you make the right decission, whatever that may be.

I just dont know what to say, this is such a sudden avalanch of devistation

Comment

Yeah man i dont think its gonna be fixable to be honest with you.
        Well i hope you make the right decission, whatever that may be.

I just dont know what to say, this is such a sudden avalanch of devistation
        Dude, I called my mom and cried. I am so heart broken right now, I can't stand it. This sure as fuck doesn't help my financial situation either. I'm so screwed. So soooo screwed.

Comment

Dude, I called my mom and cried. I am so heart broken right now, I can't stand it. This sure as fuck doesn't help my financial situation either. I'm so screwed. So soooo screwed.
          But atleast you have source of income.
          Thats a good thing

I would have cried too man,
          to be honest i feel like cryin right now
          cuz this is such a tragity
          Last edited by nate'sCB7; 05-14-2010, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Once I get my ball joint fixed, I will see If I can help you out man. If you decide to part it out. I am willing to buy anything that is still intact. Hell... I'll pick up rear turn signals, bent rims, intake, bent lip... anything to help you out bro...

for real dude I am so sorry...

Bought From:
            CB7 Sleeper
            illestatus
            HondaFan81

My Ride:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

But atleast you have source of income.
              Thats a good thing

I would have cried too man,
              to be honest i feel like cryin right now
              cuz this is such a tragity
              Yeah, I'm glad I have a job, and I'll at least be able to start digging myself out of this hole.

I know when Cisco finds out, he'll probably be even more disappointed than me.

The thing that really makes me mad is that it's "technically my fault," so now I'm going to lose my license over it. It was one of those situations where the other person is obviously the one that caused the accident, but under MI law I'm the one at fault. Damn...

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
              Once I get my ball joint fixed, I will see If I can help you out man. If you decide to part it out. I am willing to buy anything that is still intact. Hell... I'll pick up rear turn signals, bent rims, intake, bent lip... anything to help you out bro...

for real dude I am so sorry...
              Mark, I am probably most definitely parting it out. I'll be buying something newer.

You can look at the car and decide what you want from it later if you want. Just give me a call and we'll set something up. Shit, maybe you can get the ball joint off me seeming as how mine are BRAND NEW.

Pretty much everything in the engine bay is fine though. It looks like I might have a coolant leak from my radiator now though, but that was already in pretty rough shape.

Comment

What are you gonna keep to remember it by?

Comment

Mark,

Both Kevin's front knuckle assemblies have new lower ball-joints. I would inspect for damage on the front-passenger one, since it got hit in that corner. That same side had a new wheel bearing on it too. The front-driver wheel bearing is in good condition, did not need replacing. Also, both front upper control arms are new.

Get what you need and help Kevin out at same time. Heck, he has Tein S-tech coil springs too that you might be interested in. You will need a front camber kit for them though for proper tire wear. They are a nice daily driver height. His shocks are all shot though, you need something like Koni yellows or Tokico Illumina shocks to go with these springs, otherwise they will blow them out.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I'm parting out my car. Anything and everything is going. Let me know what you want, and I'll let you know the price. Grill, amber corners, sigma rear lip, cd5 mugen front lip, versus group b sideskirts, red/clears (one is slightly damaged), polished white letter clock, suspension, interior, exterior, blah blah blah. Just look through my MRT and let me know if you want anything. I'd like for my stuff to go to you guys so you can all benefit from my loss and never forget...Veronica.

Comment

I wish i had money to buy some of your things

Comment

My part out thread.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160157

Comment

Hey kevin when i pick up the engine could i pick up the quarter panels and i cant get to your part out thread on my phone

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                          funds for swap:$000.00
                          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                            Hey kevin when i pick up the engine could i pick up the quarter panels and i cant get to your part out thread on my phone
                            They are pretty much all bondo my friend. You don't want them, trust me. Once you start cutting they'd just crumble into nothing. Lol.

Comment

Agreed on the quarter panels ^. Not worth it Scott, better off getting from another car.

FYI - People should avoid the suspension components on front-passenger side of Kevin's vehicle. I would not trust any of the joints with the impact it took on that side. That is sad, since it had new wheel bearing & hub assembly on that side.

The opposite side, all front suspension components are in good condition, if not new.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                                Agreed on the quarter panels ^. Not worth it Scott, better off getting from another car.

FYI - People should avoid the suspension components on front-passenger side of Kevin's vehicle. I would not trust any of the joints with the impact it took on that side. That is sad, since it had new wheel bearing & hub assembly on that side.

The opposite side, all front suspension components are in good condition, if not new.
                                Yezzir, I am willing to bet that the joints on the passenger front are FUCKED. The upper control arm is severely bent as well. It really REALLY sucks because all that stuff was new.

My shock/spring combo is still alright though. Any of you guys feeling like you need a drop?

The whole car is seriously being taken apart piece by piece for anybody who wants any parts so keep that in mind and let me know if you guys need ANYTHING!

Comment

Working...
                                X