This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    Looks like we're in the same boat! Fed up with one expensive problem after another? I haven't gotten around to testing my cylinders yet, the car's just been sitting for a while. If it's the valve guides that are burning up my oil and affecting the rest of the driveability, that's fine, head work is easy. But if it's the piston rings, screw it. This car frustrates me too much
    motor swap instead of a new coupe?

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
      We'll I put the car on craigslist today for 900 bucks obo tired of it I need a new car thinkin a legend I'm not out of the game though jusst want a new car and pick up another cb later still have a f22 I want to build for boost so once I get a car I will focus on that building the motr and finding a clean coupe to put it in
      Dude are you selling it with your one piece and legend lip??!

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

^ The lights are in his ad...

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
        motor swap instead of a new coupe?
        I want a coupe, they look cooler and still don't sacrifice rear passenger room while doing it. I'd consider keeping my sedan if the front framework wasn't ever so slightly tweaked. Not a huge problem, but it does irk me a bit. I don't know, I suppose getting an H over the winter or when spring starts would get the CB project ball rolling much faster than buying a car for nearly the same amount of money. But I would have liked being able to steadily take care of all the internal seals of the new engine while still being able to drive around. It would have been cleaned and painted, and a spare harness would be loomed for a wire tuck, all made ready for a quick install. But that means a delay for who would know how long to get the funds. I need some time to think. Having rear doors is kinda nice... ergh, thanks for that.

Any idea how much a shop would charge to do piston rings if they do turn out to be my issue?
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-15-2010, 02:40 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Oh, and what seal has worn that would let oil onto my spark plug threads? I've done the valve cover gasket kit already.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Those would be the lower spark plug tube seals that go under the rocker arm assembly.

Whitejdmcb7: sell your one piece head lights on here. You could get some good dough for them in the classified section. I have some 9091 spare headlights laying around.....

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Sold the car this morning I need a change had this car for years and made no real progress want to start over ya know.....ill still be on this site though just might not have a cb for a while

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                Sold the car this morning I need a change had this car for years and made no real progress want to start over ya know.....ill still be on this site though just might not have a cb for a while
                Whaaa!? At least you have the fogs right? Please tell me you have them! I'll take then off your hands!

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Yeah I still have the fogs if you want em we can work something out but yeah I put it on craigslist at like 2am got 2 offers at 7 and got like 6 more texts and shit about it by 12 it was crazy lol I'm gonna miss that thing but I learned A LOT from it so the next cb can be done just exactly as I want it.
                  Last edited by whitejdmcb7; 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

yeah for sure do you need anything in particualar?

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

What do you mean like parts? If I pick up this legend I'm gonna need some maintainece shit

Comment

well anything really... how much where you wanting for the fogs?

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Idk can you get parts at cost?

Comment

I can get them really cheap from checkers and Autozone

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Well I'm gonna want to get a head gasket set and timing belt set too

Comment

i can do that, just let me know when.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X