The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
    are you going to be going to the meet in CT this weekend?
    yup ill be there
    Looking for a CB7!

Comment

Is anyone going to Hot Import Nights this weekend in NJ ??
      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

damn didnt know they had HIN going on already. eh whatever..

We need a June NY/NJ meet!

Comment

Doing my timing belt in the morning!!!!!! Sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Gonna see if I can add an extra 4 lugs to my car this weekend. Happy about the near bidding war for my wheels

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              Gonna see if I can add an extra 4 lugs to my car this weekend. Happy about the near bidding war for my wheels
              wuts the startin bid?
              back at it again

Comment

its been a good year so far! I have been paying shit loads of cash to my bills and buying parts here and there..

new sig below with some parts installed..

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  its been a good year so far! I have been paying shit loads of cash to my bills and buying parts here and there..

new sig below with some parts installed..
                  Damn Mauri car looks good.

What size are his tires? I have 215/45s on the 17s I picked up... just trying to get an idea of the gap I'll have...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

glory let me know where u gonna do the swap at and if you need an extra hand. I am off work. Just got back from pa. anybody got any extra manual axles laying around?

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                      glory let me know where u gonna do the swap at and if you need an extra hand. I am off work. Just got back from pa. anybody got any extra manual axles laying around?
                      yeah sorta why?
                      back at it again

Comment

Because one of my boots are torn and I would rather get one from a member on here than buying it from the store lol.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                          Because one of my boots are torn and I would rather get one from a member on here than buying it from the store lol.
                          ooh i see wut side do you need??
                          back at it again

Comment

i got my acceptance letter from cci and i got in woot!!! culinary school here i come!!
                            back at it again

Comment

cool now your girl can say, bitch get in the kitchen & make me some pie

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                cool now your girl can say, bitch get in the kitchen & make me some pie
                                lol right lol ........ but i'm not doin the baking course lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X