The NorthEast Lounge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
    Put in another condenser today. Recharged the system. Ran a leak check.
    Lo and behold, I GOTZ A/C'z B*TCH!

noice
    back at it again

Comment

Lucky ass!the AC on my EP is clogged im too lazy to figure out from where
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3 View Post
        Lucky ass!the AC on my EP is clogged im too lazy to figure out from where
        How can it be clogged?
        If it is indeed clogged you will have to replace EVERYTHING!

Comment

How can it be clogged?
          If it is indeed clogged you will have to replace EVERYTHING!
          you want to come help me with mine lol?

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
            you want to come help me with mine lol?

I want help 2!!!!!! Its hot outside!!!
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

ok I just found out some dick hose or line that runs from the condenser behind the radiator to the passenger side. Sorry peeps I am A/C challenged. Any Idea what the official name for this is, how much it costs? chances are I am better off just replacing the condenser too. Then what do I do? I would rather not take it to a shop so let me know guys if u have any clue. Jakfrostwhite chime in or else I am coming to Jersey asap. lol

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Hey guys im new to the forum just hit 30 posts. I just picked up my second CB7 about a month ago. Had one back in highschool. Im goin to the spring meet thats next weekend. Im really excited for it. I live in Cranston RI. Anyone else live around me. Heres some pics of my old CB and my new one.

Heres my old CB

Heres my new one and my Element in the background.

Looking for a CB7!

Comment

nice nice
                  back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                    nice nice
                    I love the fact that there the same color lol. I learned how to drive in my old one. Only difference is my old one was a 90 EX auto my new one is a 91 LX manual.
                    Looking for a CB7!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan View Post
                      I love the fact that there the same color lol. I learned how to drive in my old one. Only difference is my old one was a 90 EX auto my new one is a 91 LX manual.
                      Kinda a down grade.... but..... 5spd>Auto

Comment

back at it again

Comment

Kinda a down grade.... but..... 5spd>Auto
                          Yea that was the big thing for me. I can live with no moonroof...etc but the manual was a must. Plus its been 4 years since i had my old one. The kid i sold it to junked it which i was really pissed about cause that car was in really good shape. I know the cars not at the junkyard anymore so i guess it got crushed I could have used the rims. Im in desperate need of some wheels and tires.
                          Looking for a CB7!

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                            ok I just found out some dick hose or line that runs from the condenser behind the radiator to the passenger side. Sorry peeps I am A/C challenged. Any Idea what the official name for this is, how much it costs? chances are I am better off just replacing the condenser too. Then what do I do? I would rather not take it to a shop so let me know guys if u have any clue. Jakfrostwhite chime in or else I am coming to Jersey asap. lol
                            Which line are you talking about?

There are 2 lines that go to the Condenser.

You got one that goes from the Condenser to the Compressor (Discharge hose)
                            And you got the line that goes from the Receiver/Drier to the Condenser (Condenser pipe)

Are you R134a?

Let me know, i have all the A/C lines (Except the Suction hose that goes to the compressor, the one behind the rad fans.)

Comment

yo0o rich im going back to new york tonight man,sucks but oh wells lol loco there is a huge meet on sunday at orchard beach way bigger than last year sol Fresh meet i dunno if u want to go???!
                              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan View Post
                                Hey guys im new to the forum just hit 30 posts. I just picked up my second CB7 about a month ago. Had one back in highschool. Im goin to the spring meet thats next weekend. Im really excited for it. I live in Cranston RI. Anyone else live around me.
                                are you going to be going to the meet in CT this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X