Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    you used a dye to find the leak? cuz I think I have a leak somewhere
    Well, i added Dye to the system when i was charging it, but you didnt need it.
    You could *see* it spraying out.

Comment

damn it was that bad? lol

did you add r134?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
        damn it was that bad? lol

did you add r134?
        Yessir.
        Thats what you Retrofit to.

Comment

so i got pulled over today in front of my school cuz of my exhaust bein loud and told her that i have a bad gasket which is true and she let me go.....
          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
            Yessir.
            Thats what you Retrofit to.
            what is the proper things to change in order to do the retro?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
              i'd much rather change a condensor then an evaporator lol
              Where's the evap on our cars? When the AC's on I see water dripping under the fusebox.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

ok finally painting my ex rims and putting them on. YOu guys havent seen my car since my signature pic. Lots of changes, gonna put pics up when i am done finally. I just drove my boy up to jersey yesterday. He bought a 5speed coupe with almost 300,000 highway miles on it and typical rust but he got ir for 350 and he plans on swapping the motor anyway. I am hyped I got another cb7 buddy. I always wanted a coupe so i will be spending alot of time helping him on this one. Kev get at me.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                  ok finally painting my ex rims and putting them on. YOu guys havent seen my car since my signature pic. Lots of changes, gonna put pics up when i am done finally. I just drove my boy up to jersey yesterday. He bought a 5speed coupe with almost 300,000 highway miles on it and typical rust but he got ir for 350 and he plans on swapping the motor anyway. I am hyped I got another cb7 buddy. I always wanted a coupe so i will be spending alot of time helping him on this one. Kev get at me.
                  Yo text me man lets link up later today.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

no doubt i am trying to wait for this rain to pass over . I will hit you up!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                      Where's the evap on our cars? When the AC's on I see water dripping under the fusebox.
                      Thats where the A/C Drain is stupid. Also the sunroof drain tube goes around that area too.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                        Thats where the A/C Drain is stupid. Also the sunroof drain tube goes around that area too.
                        x2 it's suppose to drip

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                          x2 it's suppose to drip
                          I know it's supposed to drip, just didn't know if they had a drain or they let it drip right off the coils.

Comment

I need to recharge my ac!!!!!!
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

pacman's d shyt!!!!!

Comment

yeah yaw ur ride is coming along nicely. Next time we gotta get all the brooklyn cats together and chill a little longer

Comment

Working...
                                X