No announcement yet.

Kurobei is no more.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are alive man!!! I'm sorry this happened to you and I can't imagine how you feel about the car.....but you can rebuild that....It could have been way worse. Take this as a hard life lesson learned.....its a tough one.....but you're alive!!
    ________
    LovelyWendie
    Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:18 AM.
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Holy fucking shit

Comment

omg, Im really sorry to hear that your car was one of my favorite cb's on this site, im glad you are okay. Best of luck with your next ride

Comment

Damn now im sad.

Comment

Originally posted by TekSi
            x2

Glad to see you got out ok. I hope you have a fast recovery.
            x3, i'm glad you're alright
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Dang yeah its sad. I went to his house to part out his car. Mahn, sucks. All I kept hearing him do was sigh and give deep exhales. From the mircale of god he servived and "walked" away...

Yea that would suck if worse happened man. Im glad your ok. Im here to help you when you get your new car.... 2 door please . We can be real twins now haha.

Dont worry, things happen for a reason. Youll move on to bigger and better things and prolly get a more heated car.

Ill help by buying your flushmount

Haha no im kidding, you know how we are to eachother. Thats juss how we are to one another.

So for the win... I AM the Cleanest CB in this side of the bay!

Im kidding... but you know that cheered you up when i sed it to your face

Yes Ima ass for that one.... but you know Im kidding and you got all this drug money to get another one.

LETS ALL JUSS BE GLAD HES NOT TERRIBLY HARMED. HE HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT HERE ON THIS BOARD INCLUDING ME. ITS NOT HIS TIME TO GO YET AND GOD MADE SURE OF IT.

PLUS I NEED SOMEONE TO RACE WHEN I TURBO

Call me later tommy. And dont lose my tools hahahaha....

Alright guy.....YEE

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

HOLY SHIET Tommy! that totally sucks balls dude!! if you need help looking for another CB, let me know...

...glad you're ok!
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Man that sucks, Glad you made it out.

I have a question tho, Can you get introuble for not filing an accident report?
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Good lord, man. I thought my wreck was bad. My car looks like it's been pressed out of solid gold compared to that...

It's incredible that you made it out alive. Pays to wear your seatbelt, eh?

Nothing else can be said that's already BEEN said. You have your life and that's more valuable than any big ass contraption made of metal and plastic.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooo!!! Daym!!!

atleast you made it out ok.. able to stand up and made it back home.
                      Last edited by ExplodingCake; 10-15-2006, 08:55 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

damn dude, good thing you are okay.
                        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

That sucks. Last time I drove sleepy I burned my clutch pretty ad on a steep driveway, but that was pretty much it.
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Chill for themoment. Glad you are alive. IMO, move on...
                            RETIRED...

Comment

......... good to know you came out alive. I everything goes well for you. Keep your head up. And keep the Cb7 love alive!!
                              R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Damn man I am sorry to hear this. It always bad news hearing something like this especially when it's to a members car as nice as yours. But in the end none of that matters, all that matters is that you were able to walk away with minor injuries. And that you are still alive to be able to post this so we all learn from others mistakes. Lay low for awhile and dont feel the need to get behind the wheel right away, take as much time as you need away from cars until you are ready. We are here for you bro.
                                PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X