• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

danm

glad you're ok,wish you well .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

glad to hear you made it out with out much injury(sp) and happy to hear your sticken with the cb

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

dammmm.. glad your ok

Comment

holy crap tommy, when i saw the post i was like. . "Kurobei is no more.." ? ? thought u were just gonna change ur Screen name .. but damn man .. The pictures are brutal. i'm glad u made it out okay. that's some scary stuff. best wishes on everything.
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Wtf

Comment

whoa.

Comment

one word... GANGSTA!... after all that has happened you kept your chin up and head high... your one gangsta!.. too bad i missed the last meet... would've loved to see your car in person... oh well... now i just can't wait to see what you create next... the way you build the first one.. and with your creativity...
                i KNOW it will be WAY better than your old one... thats a fact! Good Luck Kurobei...

Comment

get another CB MT, n we'll swap everything over!! also, how's the H22?
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Damn......sorry to see that happening. Good thing you weren't injured. I remember I too was once driving while being extremely tired. It was 3-4am and I was about 5mins from my house but falling in and out of sleep; so I pulled over, popped the car in N and slept for a hour.

Comment

Kurobei's return

Glad I got to see the machine in good form over the years, and we are all happy you are in one piece. We await the resurrection of Kurobei's Accord
                      "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

i was on myspace about to leave you a comment and i saw the picture you posted and was like WTF?! so i came on here as fast as i can and read what happen....im sorry to hear....those pictures make me sad...atleast you came out of it alright...you def need to get another cb7 though...i think. anyways atleast your ok man!
                        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Found out about this yesterday.

Sorry for the loss, and glad you're ok.
                          members/ride | the/website
                          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Unbelievable. Never even saw this post until now. I'm glad you're okay and I seriously wish you the best of luck with whatever path you choose. However I will say this, don't let this deter you in any way from your future plans. Accidents happen. Also, don't leave the site sucka, you've already made a big impact on the cb7 game and I'd.. take that back.. we'd hate to see you go.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

The hunt still continues....

I dunno right now i'm gathering parts for the perfect accord that I might adopt in the near future. Today I passed up a clean "exterior" black 93ex at a dealer in hayward. I found the car on craigslist and was very excited when I first pulled up to see how good the body was....

Besides the body, there were MAJOR things wrong with the car that needed attention. In my mind I was thinking... OH YAY another black accord....but then I had second thoughts. I was about to sign on the dotted line but then I changed my mind. I REALLY want a black CB7 again...but I figured I shouldn't worry about the color because reliabilty should be first.

He was asking the premium price for a car ($3679) that had nearly all the good EX options stripped away or broken from the previous owner.

Here is what I found out by close inspection: (keep in mind this is a smalltime dealer and obviously his ad on craigslist was total BS)

EXP. the sunroof didn't work, the engine didn't look original for 149k. I think it was replaced because it was waaaay too dirty and had markings like it came from a engine recycler. It had too many other used or new parts connectd to it. (brand new bosch starter, used IACV from a recycle dealer as well.

One headlight wasn't factory so obviously it's been in a wreck or slight fender bender (scuffs near the headlight that were mildly treated) The car had a clean title so it probably wasn't reported and the owners just fixed it themselves.

3) Driving around, the SRS lamp stays on. At the time I thought that was a good thing to talk him down on the price. While he went talking to my dad, I did a quick check to see if it's just the SRS system that needed to be reset by pulling the fuse. It had a new airbag (if it deployed in the first place) He claimed that it wasn't a new airbag I doubted it coz someone been tamperin with the airbag module coz the screws were missing for the srs module cover.
                              I reset the entire ecu and the fault still was there.

4) Full tuneup? yeah right! Cylinders 1,3,4 had oil up the ass in them! I yanked the sparkplug wires and it was flooded in oil.....

5) Fresh oil? yeah right! Pulled out the dipstick and that oil was more negro than my skin tone

I can say a few things more about it.... but I'm glad i didn't dive in even tho most of those problems would've been solved by switching some of my parts from my car....but to those of you that might be thinking about getting it....DON'T! The dealer is a lier and even though the car looks good on the outside...it's not worth the headache on fixing the problems unless you make the car a project and NOT a daily driver ahead of time. The SRS system not functioning correctly completely turned me off since that kept me from fatal injuries.

At the last moment, he was going to work a deal $3000 out the door that was with tax, license everything...but I think I can find better.

I will update later with some goodies I got just recently.... Not driving for awhile really does save money... premium gas owns the H22. filling up every 3-4 days....very thirsty motor!
                              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

You did the right thing. A shame you passed on that green car from CL a few weeks ago. That sucker looked MINT. There is one 93 ex 4-dr in the paper this weekend. $3500 for 175k miles...

Comment

Working...
                                X