Kurobei is no more.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a little late here...

Dam and to think i dont have an air bag.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Tom,

Dude honestly when I saw the pictures I nearly cringed, but the really good part is that we did not loose a valuable member of this community. Cars are replaceable but people aren't.

And seatbelts do save lives. Who knows what would've happened if you didn't have one on.

As I stated before I'm glad your ok man.

Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Daaaaaaaayum!

I am the Yakuza CB7!
        JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
        1994 Prelude V-Tec
        1999 CL 3.0
        2000 Prelude
        2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
        1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
        1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
        1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about your accident, atleast you're ok! That's most Important... But, Glad to see another build can't wait to see another sick Accord..
          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Comment

BREAKING NEWS

Just in...When Tommy got in the wreck he found his ebrake up his ass. He questioned it for a moment but decided to sit there for a minute.

Haha juss kidding man but you work too much. You still need the Hayne's manual?? Well yeah I think me and jermz are gonna sell his exhaust on Sunday... i think he wants to sell his car and start over.... weak huh?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

oh no!!!!!

Thats horrible!!!

Comment

sorry to hear about your loss man but glad your o.k. you'll be back though better than ever.and the lil cb7 did its job and protected you at least.and if you build another and want a set of 17 inch g-squares just hit me up. i still have mine.good luck bro hope your doing better.
                  im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                  93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                  90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                  92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

you really had a nice car man. youll bounce back.

look at me. i had a gold 4 door, totalled it and i thought i wouldnt be in the cb game again. then after lookin around i came up with a black 5speed 92 ex coupe with 160,000 miles. "i didnt prefer coupes back then, but it grew on me."

everything worked except the abs, needed new rotors/pads, and an axle. and later on i founded out the car had been broken into and stolen but over all the body was pretty clean. but for 1500 hundered? thats a steal.

no my car sits the way it is now... candy paint. different rims and all the 92-93 goodies. everything happens for a reason bro weather the result was good or bad. keep your head up.

Comment

OMG! glad u are okay.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

SHT... hope u r okay...talk about getting back up...fixing ur car already...thats pure CB7 luv...

...wait a minute...i don't have an airbag...
                        DEVOTE

Comment

all in all ur ok. you'll be ok and once you will, you'll come back in the game harder then ever. take care kid

Comment

dern man..........

im speechless. sorry to hear about your accident man. i never llike hearing about a fellow cb7tuner gettin in an accident.

im glad your ok man. ive been in two accidents. one of which i made friends with the window then the ground. niether one of them liked me. lol

i loved your car. but your not out of the game. your a true cb7tuner. we're never out of the game. just on vacation for an extended period of time.

hope you get better soon man. holla

Comment

Just saw this and was like

Glad to hear that you are ok though. I know how it feels to wreck your baby. It sucks. Well hopefully you can bounce back from it. Good luck and God Bless!
                              FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

didnt know this happened.. but man i am glad you can at least walk away from that. makes me think of those times where i was sleepy and still driving...

you definitly make me think twice now if i ever drive tired again.

when you do get a new cb i know your going to be coming back even harder!!

-maury

Comment

Working...
                                X