This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    dont all our accord clusters go to 8k ? i hope you got the same matching year cluster as ur car....
    Not not all jdm clusters go to 220, most go to 180 and 7k. Doesn't have to be of the same year only needs to have same functions as the model you have. Which it does

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
      Not not all jdm clusters go to 220, most go to 180 and 7k. Doesn't have to be of the same year only needs to have same functions as the model you have. Which it does

actually if you try to put a 90-91 cluster into ur 92-93 it isnt gonna be plug and play. interesting stuff though...i havent seen a JDM CB3 cluster with rpms max @ 7k. cool beans
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well Sunday i figured i would cut up the MDF to construct my "sub box". cut all the peices, and started to assy at home. ran out of screws, but managed to assembel all but the front. today i cut out the holes for the 10'nz, (while drinking "Ice House") turned out pretty good. then i took the single speaker wire cup out of an old box i had. (gonna run them in series). it will be done by my road trip next weekend.. but proll not gonna be carpeted in time thou.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
          proll not gonna be carpeted in time thou.
          who likes carpet on their box anyways????
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

you should use shag carpet....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

actually if you try to put a 90-91 cluster into ur 92-93 it isnt gonna be plug and play. interesting stuff though...i havent seen a JDM CB3 cluster with rpms max @ 7k. cool beans
              Hence the same features, 90-91's didn't have the option of ABS and SRS wasn't standard on 90's 75% had 180km's

(one with 180)

Comment

ok....? my statement is still true. i was actually talking about plug design on ur harness, AND pin positions to corresponding function of the cluster/s.

whatever. i was just stating a fact. some people dont know that u cant plug in a 90 cluster in a 93 and in fact the plug 757 (B) all the pin positions are different.

anyways good luck with ur jdm cluster....
                Last edited by SMseagren83; 05-10-2007, 08:23 PM.

Comment

word

Comment

What's cracking guys! .. i'll be driving up to Seattle on July 13th for a family reunion thingy, and probably be sticking around for a week or so, wondering if u guys plan on throwing a summer meet or anything.. lol .. maybe around that week? haha
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                      What's cracking guys! .. i'll be driving up to Seattle on July 13th for a family reunion thingy, and probably be sticking around for a week or so, wondering if u guys plan on throwing a summer meet or anything.. lol .. maybe around that week? haha

Im not sure really. our section has kinda died out. nobody has even mentioned trying to put together a local meet/BBQ thing yet. i know that we have a couple members with their cars down or are just kinda "not feeling" their cars.

we shall see though. someone might step up and try to organize something.

Comment

BBQ tomorrow??? Suppose to be 70ish ++
                        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Im not sure really. our section has kinda died out. nobody has even mentioned trying to put together a local meet/BBQ thing yet. i know that we have a couple members with their cars down or are just kinda "not feeling" their cars.

we shall see though. someone might step up and try to organize something.
                          ic.. i'll try to light a spark around here, lol
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

It would be nice to have a bbq, but we really don't have a place to do it. Someone from that area has to plan it.

I'd plan one in Yakima, or even Pullman, but no one would come except Mikes mom.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

^^True, but as usual we'd all have to find a central spot and pick a date that's good for everyone. It would be cool to have a BBQ. Who's gonna bring the JDM spatula this time?? (Mt. St. Helens)
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

have we had a meet down at ALKAI yet? sp* someone pick a date and lets plan one

Comment

Working...
                                X