Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone need snowboarding gloves? Get these: http://www.powgloves.com/products.aspx?id=13

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

they're that color? i've been looking for some.

Comment

I about died when i saw them

Comment

Well, I got the engine out. All by myself, it's a fucking bitch.

I think, if I had all the tools I needed, I would most likely have the sohc in there already.

I still have to take off the crank pulley and put it on the sohc.
          I already installed the 272 cam, put the tranny on the sohc, put the harness on the sohc, put the h23 im on the sohc.

just that fucking pulley is holding me back. It's been raining here for about 2 hours and it's fucking cold. I finally called quits for tonight because there really isnt much else I can do.

Good thing is tomorrow my dad's friend is gona swing by and bring his compressor and air tools.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Persistance pays Joser, good job so far man.....
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i dont know what persistence is fucker, dont talk to me like that.

anyways, i spent about 2-3 hours just hunting down that fucking pulley tool.

I was also pissed that I couldnt use the fucking bisi gasket cus "the warehouse' sent the wrong one.

also, the dc header wont bolt up to my ebay dp. fucking ***. I dont have the dp to the dc header cus it was broken at the flex pipe(it was yeamans old dc header/dp). so i guess i'll just stick to my ebay header.

Comment

btw, a cam install is the easiest thing in the fucking world.

Fuck, i remember back in 05, i didnt know ANYTHING!! i could barely change my own oil. Now i get payed to do swaps and i tune/chip ecu's.

i'm feeling pretty good about myself right about now. I think i'm gona go congratulate myself with a few beers for tonight.

Comment

Hahaha, I'm drinking some Tecates right......now. lol
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Tecate with lime and salt fucking owns.

Comment

today is a 3 part paragraph.
                      1, went to the first day of the sale at "ufixit auto wreaking". items picked up are as fallows
                      1995 OBD1 B16 complete minus dizzy, $800.00,
                      01 Civic SI 5spd trans $100.00
                      1986 Integra 5spd trans $50.00
                      there was so many items for sooo friggin cheap. RSX typeS seats in leather of course, $40.00 a set. all SOHC engines, did not matter what type, $50.00. clusters of any kind $15.00 all headlight assy's new or used $15.00. i just could not beleive the lack of attendence from some that said they would be there. instead there must have been like 15 members from H-T and Club SI... if you needed parts,,,, you totally missed out....
                      2, went to Discount tire this afternoon. picked up a brand new set of 225/40/18'nzzz, $436 out the door with life time certificates. while i was there, i noticed Geoff drive by, seems to be sporting the 18" RH wheels... looks great Geoff.
                      3, had to "flare" out the back fenders on the coupe so's that the new rubber would'nt rub.. tooo damn low i guess.....

Comment

I was only gonna go to pick up the shit Chris set aside for me, I talked him into shipping it for free /shrug

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                          today is a 3 part paragraph.
                          1, went to the first day of the sale at "ufixit auto wreaking". items picked up are as fallows
                          1995 OBD1 B16 complete minus dizzy, $800.00,
                          01 Civic SI 5spd trans $100.00
                          1986 Integra 5spd trans $50.00
                          there was so many items for sooo friggin cheap. RSX typeS seats in leather of course, $40.00 a set. all SOHC engines, did not matter what type, $50.00. clusters of any kind $15.00 all headlight assy's new or used $15.00. i just could not beleive the lack of attendence from some that said they would be there. instead there must have been like 15 members from H-T and Club SI... if you needed parts,,,, you totally missed out....
                          2, went to Discount tire this afternoon. picked up a brand new set of 225/40/18'nzzz, $436 out the door with life time certificates. while i was there, i noticed Geoff drive by, seems to be sporting the 18" RH wheels... looks great Geoff.
                          3, had to "flare" out the back fenders on the coupe so's that the new rubber would'nt rub.. tooo damn low i guess.....
                          I waited out front forever but you never came by and picked me up

I'm kidding....i'm pissed that I didn't just go there with those kind of great prices...and i'm sure its all gone now. BUT I prolly would've went broke on a bunch of things I really don't "need"....so thats good or just my excuse for missing out like a ho..

Thanks for the compliments on the Accord...she is indeed on the 18's for a while until I get bored. I rub in the rear...mainly driver side and need to roll them. I'm lazy and it smoothes and removes the rubber for me on its own hahahaha....shit.

Gotta get a local BBQ going as the weather starts getting nicer too....
                          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

speaking of BBQing,,, i had the grill out front with some friends and what not. just waiting for the briquets to get perfect, when Zack pulls up. he's got Sean and Cory with him. guess they were headin down to a concert of sorts in seattle. but it was very cool to have those two guys drop by.. your welcome to stop by anytime... on a different note,, starting to get used to the new rubber.. only rubbed like twice today. and earlier on,, it was mainly back road driving...

Comment

bad ass concert.

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                                bad ass concert.

AMEN to that!!! so whats goin on for next weekend? lemme know man! lmao

ps- ur g/f could prolly out drink me... cool girl!
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X