• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm liking those Weds.

snailin91 has a good idea though.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I love the Wed's to also kindof diggin the SSR"s three o's do belong on Nissan's but they're still sexy either way. There's a couple set of Work's I'm looking at to, I"ll post some shots up of those later.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I seen spiderman III tonight. on the way out I seen two nice accords. One was an arcadia green 90-91 coupe. Lowered, sitting on itrs. The second was a 92-93 black coupe/slammed with black wheels/ polished lip. I thought about leaving a paper on their wipers letting them know abut cb7t, but I hesitated.
        Last edited by 90EX; 05-05-2007, 03:28 AM.

Comment

They wouldn't know wtf that was in the first place.

The majority of people in Yakima that own cb7s are straight up wabs.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i have the weds RS-5 on my cb and Love them!!!!!

Comment

Happy CINCO!!

I'm gonna have some chips, salsa, beers, shots!!!
              AND a burrito just for you Jose
              Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-05-2007, 01:19 PM.
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

well,, i went into work today to change the oil on the trucks... figured it was time to put the Kicker CVR 10's in. so i cut up the required MDF peices. came home and assembelled the box... still need to cut out the holes for the wire cups and the holes for the speakers... but i must say its coming along quite nicely so far... gonna finish it and put a .25 inch bevel on the front. then wrap it in some of the dark blue speaker box carpt. nice and slender as to not take up to much trunk space.....

Comment

Sounds dope
                  無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Well guys today was a very sad day, I started the wagon up and drove it for the last time, Time of sale 6:45PM Monday May 7th 2007. Was hard to let it go, but I had to do what I had to do..... OH WAIT I GOT THAT FUCKING THING OFF THE CURB AND CASH IN MY POCKET! BOOYA!

Comment

do i smell an h22 in the works mike? lol
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        do i smell an h22 in the works mike? lol
                        Nope no h22 is going under the hood of the coupe I've decided.

Comment

how much did you end up selling it for?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                            how much did you end up selling it for?
                            I took 1500 cash from the guy, blower motor didn't work, no P/S or A/C, was burning oil, check engine light, speedometer didn't work, body damage to the left rear quarter panel, pulled furiously to the left and srs light on at all times since air bag was removed. To top it all off it started to over heat while he was looking at it. LOL

Comment

Woot JDM Gauge Cluster with 220km on the speedo and 8k RPM. Very stoked yay.

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                                Woot JDM Gauge Cluster with 220km on the speedo and 8k RPM. Very stoked yay.

dont all our accord clusters go to 8k ? i hope you got the same matching year cluster as ur car....
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X