X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb:

Anyone have spare parts around close by meeeee

I need a heater knob and driver side window weather stripping for a coupe....
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

go to honda for a heater knob theyre like four bucks as for the weather stripping I dunno where to get that
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
        go to honda for a heater knob theyre like four bucks as for the weather stripping I dunno where to get that
        pffft sold one to someone today and its was 9 dolla! LOL

door weatherstrip or inner door seal??
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Yeah I'll go to Honda for the knob

Sean the seal is the door seal....the one the window rolls up into....its all bunched up by my mirror and then ripped so now it leaks water into the inside right by the mirror...so it needs to be replaced before winter rain comes

Comment

charlie (snailin91) gave me the name of this place that has those I can't remember what it was but shoot him a pm and he can tell you i was going to get new ones so I could put my jdm rain guards in.

MY RIDE

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
              Yeah I'll go to Honda for the knob

Sean the seal is the door seal....the one the window rolls up into....its all bunched up by my mirror and then ripped so now it leaks water into the inside right by the mirror...so it needs to be replaced before winter rain comes

sounds like the window run channel to me. those are fun to replace. i just did mine about 3 weeks ago when i did my visors. had same problem as you described.

you can get that at the dealer too. might charge u an arm and a leg though. prolly around 75-85 retail. i think i paid around 45 for mine.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thats not too bad.....hey Sean if I buy it you wanna install it for me LOL No seriously though.....

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                  Thats not too bad.....hey Sean if I buy it you wanna install it for me LOL No seriously though.....

LOL, ill think about that one. they arent necessarily FUN to work with.

here is ur part number... for the L, FR window run channel for 90/91 coupe : 72275-SM2-003 if you need pass side its 72235-SM2-003.

Comment

Hahaha your at work huh?

Thanks for the part numbers bro....i'll grab the stuff tomorrow @ Hon-DUH

I'm gonna go grab some food....peace fellas

Comment

Damnnnnn

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/421830454.html

How many times you think it rolled ??

Comment

Is anyone else bored? Cause I sure as hell am . . . .

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                          Is anyone else bored? Cause I sure as hell am . . . .

no, not really. haha a few of us are meeting up in northgate area. then i gotta meet some friends downtown late night.

too bad ur on the wrong side of the state huh?

Comment

Well guys, I'm like one flipping ghost around here. Just about all settled into my house, son's all set in school, time to start putting myself back into my car. Isa be back massa's

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              no, not really. haha a few of us are meeting up in northgate area. then i gotta meet some friends downtown late night.

too bad ur on the wrong side of the state huh?
                              Yeah, wish I could go but had previous dinner plans for a BBQ...we'll set something up though

Comment

yeah I needed to see the girl been too stressed out lateley so yeah girl trumps cars for now seeing how I have no money . . .

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Working...
                                X