This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    Sweet! It's been a while since I last seen you. Would be cool to kick it again.

Sean, Cory, Russ??? Are you bitches in?
    I can't do it tomorrow....but next Thursday i'd be down.
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      Forgot to say now give me all your old parts....LOL
      i had a few people flake on stuff, still interested in the coupe visors? it sucks parting out my baby LOL. so far sean/zach/juan are getting some of my stuff. keep it in the family i guess. but i want credit for hooking you bitches up!!
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
        i had a few people flake on stuff, still interested in the coupe visors? it sucks parting out my baby LOL. so far sean/zach/juan are getting some of my stuff. keep it in the family i guess. but i want credit for hooking you bitches up!!
        I want your damn headlights! Can't afford them though.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice

Ill give credit when i pick up the parts here soon. until then no credit. lol

i prolly wont be able to hang out next thursday. usually im the one driving an hour north. and being after people work and all..... it makes for a late night and i gots work in the 6AM. so count me out as of now.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            Ill give credit when i pick up the parts here soon. until then no credit. lol

i prolly wont be able to hang out next thursday. usually im the one driving an hour north. and being after people work and all..... it makes for a late night and i gots work in the 6AM. so count me out as of now.
            oh cmon, I have to get up at 5 AM and I have to drive <2 hours.

Name some cool places we can go in Tacoma and it'll be there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

Wuss. j/k

I understand, I have to work @ 7am.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

sigh I want corys hids at least but i have no moneys *tear* I wish my car was in meet condition . . .
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Sweet! It's been a while since I last seen you. Would be cool to kick it again.

Sean, Cory, Russ??? Are you bitches in?
                  Next thursday perhaps, that'd work.... I will keep it free.
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

ok, so next thursday we're doing something!

Now, what do we do !!! LOL!! And where!

Comment

Now, what do we do !!!
                      Your mom

LOL!! And where!
                      your house! j/k

Seriously- We need to figure something out. Hooters again?
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

ick hooters no more shitty food please and shitty service if its nice lets do a group shoot at the parking lot down under the bridge or down on ruston way if we are doing the tacoma thing.
                        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Count Me the Fuck IN!!!!!
                          I dont give a shit what we do as long as I get to meet ya'll!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                            Your mom

your house! j/k

Seriously- We need to figure something out. Hooters again?
                            lol, YOU would too. fucking nasty.

Anyways, hooters sucked. Over priced, food isn't that great, and girls didn't have big boobs.

Sean, you still down if we do it in Tacoma? Name a place if you're down. If not, then we'll just do it around seattle.

Comment

I only threw Hooters out there because that's the only place I know in Tacoma. Well, that and the Pull-A-Part.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Since it will most likely rain and be cold the way things are already going in September......just meet up and get some food and shoot the shit. I like sit down places myself....but its up to the majority.

AppleBees (kinda pricey $7-$12++ meal)
                                Outback Steakhouse (its so-so)
                                BurgerMaster

OR if you wanna be cheap

Jack in the Box

I dunno...
                                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Working...
                                X