This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moved to new thread http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...44#post1112944
    Last edited by blackice; 09-03-2007, 05:29 PM.
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice

g-square eyelids (need a bit of work)
      jdm coupe rain visors
      Interested in the above items. Whats wrong with the eyelids and are they authentic? Are the coupe rain visors OEM Honda?

Pricing and Pics?

Thanks
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

my grandpa just died. guess he fell out of bed, broke his hip, gave him a shot for the pain, and resultly killed him? services are set for next saturday..

wich happens to be the same day my accord comes home.....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
          my grandpa just died. guess he fell out of bed, broke his hip, gave him a shot for the pain, and resultly killed him? services are set for next saturday..

Dude that's sad, thanks alot....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that man.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
              I've decided to start getting rid of the stuff i don't have installed in preparation for moving to a different platform...so just seeing if there is any interest for now.

jdm stanley cb amber markers
              91 legend coupe lip (brand new)
              92-93 red clear tail lights
              What are the individual prices on those things?
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91

That's to bad man. Never good news.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Charlie....my condolences go out to you and your family.

Comment

91 legend coupe lip (brand new)
                    Werd.
                    How much for that?

Comment

wow Im sorry to hear that Charlie

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

That is just horrible. Sorry to hear about that Charlie.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yeah it sucks, but its just a part of life.... look forward to seein you guys again in the spring. (when the car will be finished) but i still keep tabs on whats goin on... thanxs for the replies...

Comment

Hahahahaha

Nothing better than a RICER fly-by

Getting on the freeway tonight seemed to be the start of my uncle bens encounters on my way south.....Saw this lowered 92-93 Arcadia Green FOH-DOOR CB Accord lowered with canister style exhaust and 6spoke OEMS with team endless stickers (518-MPI)

2 lanes merge onto 1 onto the freeway going south.....we start off next to each other and i just drive ahead of him and merge onto the freeway like I normally do giving it a small little punch but not full out.....he stays way back and goes stupid slow getting on the ramp and then i'm behind another car....he downshifts or something and then comes right up behind me and gets over for the typical ricer fly-by Good job...it made me laugh so I thought id follow and see where he goes....end up at the light together but he turned off....see he has his wife or gf and kid in the back which I give him a big ol thumbs down for driving like that with kids the back.

Then I had a gang of dudes in a lowered white cb 90-91 style on steelies roll up beside me at the next light....I dunno if they wanted to race or what...but i'm just venting or LOLing about the insane amount of ricers out there and dipshits that try to "race" or be cool

That is all LOL

Comment

hahahaha some dude in a jetta followed me from the west side of the snoqualmie pass all the way to federal way he would fly by me and come back then look at me like he wanted a race . . . pffft I laughed so hard I had my cc on the whole time he was following me and I eventually passed him and left him to hear his fart can drone out his weeping cause I was so hc with the teh leet driving skilz hahahahahaha
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

yo

Kinda random....but anyone got any hook-ups on fireplace wood....just asking cuz my pops is looking for some for the wood stove for winter time....LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X