This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelton View Post
    Im tempted to ask if he would trade the rx7 for it. buttttt idk.
    I've talked to him he does want a rx-7

Comment

eh no AC though.. maybe I wont ask him lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

Does it even get hot enough over there to need a/c?

Comment

Well my girl would drive it and we go to spokane a lot. And yes it does get hot here lol. kinda. Plus I dont like my windows fogging up so AC plus defrost is great lol.

New people click here

Comment

It's hot as hell over here, we've seen 104 degree temps within the past week, and I have no a/c. Of course, the wife hates it, but, it's my car

I'm actually in the process of pulling my a/c out, just gotta get a new alternator belt, then it's coming out. The lines will need to be replaced, though. I fucked them up when I was taking em out, but all connections are still fine

Comment

Ya lol. I love ac though. No point for me to get rid of it, when basicly the only gains you get is sweating your ass off.

New people click here

Comment

Whats up bitches represent!
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

And it makes your VTEC kick way mad harder, duh! did you not get that in the VTEC manual?

I'm getting rid of my ac so I can clean up my engine bay a little. Those hoses were in the way.

Comment

Cleaning up the engine bay would be the only reason I would get rid of it lol. Like on my rx7 I ditched it, I wanted to get rid of power steering because it looks soooo much cleaner with out it, but I didnt want to loose that either lol. I like somewhat luxery in my cars.

New people click here

Comment

I agree. I have to have power steering, ac, blah, don't need it. I want to get rid of my cruise control and possibly the windshield squirters. And if I feel really motivated, a possible wire tuck, maybe just a mild one.

Comment

Got a code 43 today. Gonna replace the injectors and see if she runs any better.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

What's up guys I got my rims and tires on today just wanted to brag/get opinions. What do you think?
                          My members ride thread--------------->

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162571

Comment

alex my friend, its time to start over. she has been tainted. and you dont feel the same. just get a shell, swap over, and start new. you'll feel better about the next. you can still get your rsx one day, but till then, just start new. on clist, theres a white 5spd with h22 red paint top, for 1,200 if i recall correctly. it would be a great start.

Comment

He did start fresh. That's the problem lol.
                              I'm getting the "fuck you" code.

It means get off your lazy ass and work on me....you slut....

Comment

Gage is right, I did get another CB and am starting over. It is white, and a 5spd so no conversion will have to be made. This one has some issues but honestly once swapped the issues will go away. I sold the red one to Joe.

This one is better inside and has no dents outside. It will get H swapped and nothing from the old one is going on this one. (except the exhaust/flywheel/ and white DC clock)
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X