Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thought that if a vehical was originally equiped with two belts, then two belts had to be used? someone look up the "rcw" for that law.

Comment

So looks as if the hospital I work at is "restructuring" it's staffing ratio's and everyone where I work (I work on a med/surg floor) is going to have to "rebid" for their jobs per their Union Contract. (RN's/CNA's/Housekeepers/Dietary....)

Might have to switch shifts, or drop from a 1.0 (Full time) to a .8 ("full time" but have 3 days off a week) and lose about $330/check.

Not liking this........we shall see what happens when I turn in my "rebid" to HR.

3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

The place where I work is being given the opportunity to either stay non union or go union. Not sure what they'll do. And yesterday, my boss just told us we'll be working 9 days a week, and Saturdays. That'll be 28 hours overtime on each check. That should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          The place where I work is being given the opportunity to either stay non union or go union. Not sure what they'll do. And yesterday, my boss just told us we'll be working 9 days a week, and Saturdays. That'll be 28 hours overtime on each check. That should be fun.
          9 days/week AND Saturday's? Where the hell are you located?

I know what you meant.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Haha, I meant 9 hours a day. I was still half asleep, just like I am now. Thanks for pointing that out, though. Haha

Comment

Alex that is fucking LAME.
              And duece, what work do you do?? thats crazy right there....

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                Alex that is fucking LAME.
                It is lame, I sat down and calculated it out. I will loose $6,000/year.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

They say that the road ain't no place to start a family.

Comment

so i drove my car to shelton and back tonight, it needs and alignment and it looks kinda sad buth otherwise it works again and for that i am happy.

gage do you still have those amber corners, i have two drivers side stock corners for some reason and cannot find the stock one for the passenger side

my ride

Comment

I'm a dryer person at a factory here in town. We make all natural fruit bars. Make a lot of stuff for Target, Gerber... and a few other places. It's a hot, messy bitch in there, let me tell ya. But, I kinda dig it. I've come home more nights than not with a shirt soaked with sweat, shoes that look like they've been puked on, pants covered in apple sauce. But I like the job, and the other guys I work with are as dysfunctional as I am. So, it makes it all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                        I'm a dryer person at a factory here in town. We make all natural fruit bars. Make a lot of stuff for Target, Gerber... and a few other places. It's a hot, messy bitch in there, let me tell ya. But, I kinda dig it. I've come home more nights than not with a shirt soaked with sweat, shoes that look like they've been puked on, pants covered in apple sauce. But I like the job, and the other guys I work with are as dysfunctional as I am. So, it makes it all the better.
                        Hahhaha dysfunctional work places are the best.
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

And let me tell ya, this one is extremely dysfunctional. We put the "fun" in dysfunction. I think it makes the day go by quicker when you can joke around and bs with your co-workers. Rather than work with a bunch of uptight assholes.

Comment

So Sean, how is the TSX?
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Right down the line its been you and me.

Comment

Lovin' a music woman at always what supposed to be....

*hands mic back to Gage*
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X