This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
    ewwwww, that pic is when it was on monster 40 series tires!!!!! looked way better on 30 series.....
    Ehh still looks pretty good to me lol. Where did you take that picture? I've always kinda wondered if there was anywhere nearby where you could drive down the beach.

Comment

anyone trying to sell a seattle silver hood ? and or fenders?

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
        Ehh still looks pretty good to me lol. Where did you take that picture? I've always kinda wondered if there was anywhere nearby where you could drive down the beach.
        its at ocean shores.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
          its at ocean shores.
          Oh sweet! I am definitely going to make an effort to make more mini road trips I guess you would say within WA this next spring and summer. I love driving but I never really go that far. After I googled deception pass I realized I need to get out more

Comment

Oh sweet! I am definitely going to make an effort to make more mini road trips I guess you would say within WA this next spring and summer. I love driving but I never really go that far. After I googled deception pass I realized I need to get out more
            dont we all haha.

Comment

Well that is rather shmexy

Wish my car looked that good.

I went to beach and park my cb7 on the sand....police caught me and i got banned from doing that again....
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

ewwwww, that pic is when it was on monster 40 series tires!!!!! looked way better on 30 series.....

but the "sei" he's talking about is,,, when i bought that silver 91 sei, and used some of the interior, door panels, belts, piller plastics, etc...
                haha so can i say yo my cbz gotz da SEI motah so its mad fast. and SOLIDD
                Last edited by Father Time; 12-09-2010, 09:48 PM. Reason: fixed quote

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

well, not that anyone cares, (not that you should) but i just finished my 1st week of school at the Big B. next week i go to 2nd shift. 3pm to 1130pm. feels great, and loving it. there has already been 1, that has to re-do "drilling" class.

Comment

well, not that anyone cares, (not that you should) but i just finished my 1st week of school at the Big B. next week i go to 2nd shift. 3pm to 1130pm. feels great, and loving it. there has already been 1, that has to re-do "drilling" class.
                    You know if Boeing is lookin' for anyone? could use a REAL job...tired of minimum wage...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
                      You know if Boeing is lookin' for anyone? could use a REAL job...tired of minimum wage...
                      look on the website. They post all the positions to you outsiders on there if they need it filled lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

happy monday people.

Comment

mondays suck haha.

Comment

Ho........lee...........shit.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                              Ho........lee...........shit.
                              Feel like there is more to that.

Mondays are never very fun especially when there this wet.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                              Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Originally posted by carcollectorkid View Post
                                Feel like there is more to that.
                                Maybe, just need to pay off my credit card and then get my pile of shit running.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X