This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
    all parts have been shipped, should be here on the 5th. lets see. soon as shes up and going, she go's to Zack for a "clean up". sure he will post pics, just like he did to Cory's car.
    some other detailer did coreys car. but ive done mine lol

Comment

oh, i thought you did do that one. my mistake..... did some one say "steak"?

Comment

did some one say "steak"?
        mmmmmm

Comment

really sucks i tell ya,,, wish i were smart enuff to know how to post pics of my new whip that i've taken with my cell.... really want to get my group dissapproval.... god dang im re tawr deddd

Comment

really sucks i tell ya,,, wish i were smart enuff to know how to post pics of my new whip that i've taken with my cell.... really want to get my group dissapproval.... god dang im re tawr deddd
            LOL
            just send them to your email
            open your email
            save pictars
            open photobucket/tinypic/imageshack
            upload
            postorz

Comment

sounds to easy... and dang it, i spent to much money on putting all the "nessesitys" back on the ghost, that i dont have a mezzeily $119.00 for my new alpine deck!!! now that pisses me off... good thing i have another check in the mail comming to me sometime this week. deposit, and spend it. gotta have tunes. i think is a alpine 105. they've seemed to get rid of the "cda 98xx" models. and now are running a different model number. says it dose everything for you but a hand job...... come on, i was mearly speaking of it applying "hand santitizer" for you,,,,, geeeshhhhh guys....

Comment

sent a pic of the ghost to Zack, he seems to approve... called it "tight". whatever that means... hope its oppisite of "whorelike".....

Comment

lol.. Its sick haha.

Comment

Figured you guys will get a laugh from this.

Ok, so the little arm piece of my VSS (the part that bots it to the tranny) broke off and that was causing my speedo to stop working. Big whoop, replaced it with a new one and what happens ???????

RPM gauge dies (worked fine before VSS replaced)
                    Speedo still doesn't work
                    Dash clock is dead
                    Auto seat belts won't retract back (worked as well prior)
                    Power windows don't work (won't roll up or down yet worked prior as well)
                    Temp gauge stopped working (worked prior as well)
                    CEL/oil light don't light up on start up (battery light does though yet did prior ) but if I jump it it will come on......

Now I have NO CEL (ecu reads no faults) and ALL my fuses are in working order (I replaced ALL of them.)

So BUT....

Heater still works
                    Cig lighter still works
                    Radio still works
                    Dome light still works
                    All other dash lights come on...

This is so rad! All this after replacing the VSS.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I was going to say, sounds like a fuse issue, but the fact the radio and shit still works, skip that idea

Comment

just went to "cartoys" rip off's... anyhow picked up an "adapter plug" so i could throw in a new deck in the ghost. old one was stolen. got it all hooked up n all. tested it out. now i know that newer higher voltage decks sound better. but im purdy sure i dont feel the need to throw in the 1200 watt mono class D and 12" sub in the trunk. the car sounds great with out a "bump in tha trunk". must be some factory amp in that car somewhere.
                        by the way, the deck i went with is an Alpine cda 9886 ipod digi knob deck. looks great and sounds wonderful.

still waiting on the two friggin tings to show up so i can start her up!!!!!
                        suspence is f'n killing me dang it to all heck!

Comment

check the underhood fusebox...

BTW
                          My car is officially for sale:
                          http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1767384194.html

Comment

damn I miss the west coast illegal activities that make me wanna sell an old ass high mileage accord for $3500!

hit it for me!
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

LOL!!!
                              Not sure what you're sayin but my phone is ringing off the hook.

Comment

west coast has good pineapple express to make anyone do anything apparently.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X