Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, if anyone needs any 9091 corners, I have some, they're TYC, but in great shape. I'm wanting to clean out the closet o' parts. So, I'd sell em for cheap.

I have more shit out there, I'm just too lazy to get off my ass and look to see what's out there.

I also have a bottle of Cool Water cologne, 1 or 2 squirts left, I'd like to get 50 dollars shipped for... or something

Comment

what do you mean kyc? i might want them

my ride

Comment

TYC is the brand. They look just like these ones:

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/assets/rep/thumb/5976-01058317-1039160.jpg[/IMG]

I can take a pic of the ones I have, if you'd like. If I remember correctly, they don't have any broken tabs.

Comment

I will have to get back to you on that, I want to try to find amber ones like the one I have if I can, post up how much you want and I will get back to you by the end of the week

my ride

Comment

How's 10 plus shipping? I'm flexible on the price. Just lookin to clean out my closet of parts

Comment

Like I said Joe, my shit is parked so feel free to grab what you need......it will be cheap for you.

Joe's pictar's

3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

your fogs werent mounted very well. lol

Comment

the fogs were mounted the way they were supposed to be, the bumper is split in half.

whatever gage

my ride

Comment

Was there even remnants of the fog light left?

Sorry man that sucks, wish you luck with fixing it.

Comment

well Zach aka OnBBS17'ns broke down in Chelan on thursday. after spending all weekend trying to fix his cb7 with no results. he called me to come tow him home. i drove a total of 330 miles round trip. and it cost him roughly $600.00 higher to be towed home. dont want to disclose the complete amount. but it was higher than i typed in. round trip, started in everett at 240pm. got home at 930pm. im exhuasted. now i have to go tow another..
                      my end of the cut. 1 jl audio newer 10 in box and 1 ppi 4chan amp for my mids and tweets. that was out of niceness of my company owner. plus i got my salery on top. what a fucked week for our cb7ns..... i mean your cb7ns....

Comment

Usually I would just say "it will buff out", but I feel kind of bad. lol Sorry to hear about that all joe.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                          well Zach aka OnBBS17'ns broke down in Chelan on thursday. after spending all weekend trying to fix his cb7 with no results. he called me to come tow him home. i drove a total of 330 miles round trip. and it cost him roughly $600.00 higher to be towed home. dont want to disclose the complete amount. but it was higher than i typed in. round trip, started in everett at 240pm. got home at 930pm. im exhuasted. now i have to go tow another..
                          my end of the cut. 1 jl audio newer 10 in box and 1 ppi 4chan amp for my mids and tweets. that was out of niceness of my company owner. plus i got my salery on top. what a fucked week for our cb7ns..... i mean your cb7ns....
                          Any chance your looking to get rid of that PPI amp?

Comment

im gonna use the Mephis Bell mono block to power (over power) my sub. not sure as to if im gonna run the new jl or my alpine type r. and use the ppi 4chan to power the mids n tweets. so as of now, no sale. but you cannot tell what the future will hold.

Comment

Are you needing a 4 channel amp? I'm sure my brother has one. He has a ton of car audio shit. Right now he's selling 2 JL 10's on eBay.

If you need something, let me know and I'll see what he's got. I've got a Kicker Impulse 1252 and 2 old school Kicker 10's I'd sell

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                                wow wonder if my old h22 finally died
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X