Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tune it and it will be just like any other turbo engine.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
      think im just gonna stick with another h22, and run 15psi boost and call it a day.
      Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      Ka boom
      Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      Tune it and it will be just like any other turbo engine.
      Yup..............

Ka boom

Just kidding Charlie....Glad to see it is running, with mine was in better shape or I would have skipped out on work and joined you on that roll.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

somebody steal me some 20's////

Comment

like a muh fuggin boss.

rent them. like a true G

Comment

Haha at renting rims. That's gangsta! 55 more payments and these babies are mine, sweet!

Comment

well i was at "8 velocity" on thursaday for a "tune" on the p28. found that the ecu was junk. great another $80.00 bones down the toilet. we were talking, he agree'd that with the correct tune, the h22 will handle 15psi with out a problem. but he feels that 6 to 10psi will be more than sufficiant. either way, have $300.00 in re-wiring the fuel rail, and other misc sensors on the h22. then $300.00 for a good chipped p28. then the car will be running alot better.

update on my lil road trip. car ran perfectly. however pulling the pass on hwy2 required 4th gear. bottom end is lacking horribly. gas milage, filled up in everett. ran 287 miles. still have an eighth tank left. hid's came in the mail as i was leaving. threw them in the back seat. installed them at the hotel in wesnatchi (drunk). found out that if you leave my lights on, they auto turn off after around 30 seconds (car not running or key in the ignition) thought that was very cooool. just got home, very tired from the drive. instead of running hwy2 back. i kicked it on 97 to i90. never ran blewitt pass before. great road to rip up....

Comment

dislike: crappy tsx forums, 6100 vtak crossover, lack of reflash/tuning software for 07s.

frustrated.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hmm headswap a k20z and do a hybrid harness to run the si ecu lol

p.s. i'll be moving my shit into my redmond apartment on saturday/july 3rd woot
                  Last edited by blackice; 06-25-2010, 11:37 PM.
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

dislike: crappy tsx forums, 6100 vtak crossover, lack of reflash/tuning software for 07s.

frustrated.
                    Wiseco 17:1!

That does suck though.......
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

frustrated.
                      Gage likes this.

will you admit i was right now?

lol im kidding sean. i wish you the best of luck with your new...... uh.... car

Comment

I dont see it as such a bad thing personally.
                        The things that are coming out for that car you can be among the first to try it!
                        If I owned that car Id be happy lol.
                        Personally I am about to fix my first headgasket...YEAH MILKSHAKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                          hmm headswap a k20z and do a hybrid harness to run the si ecu lol

p.s. i'll be moving my shit into my redmond apartment on saturday/july 3rd woot
                          funny you mention that. i STILL have my spare K20 (07 Si) head that i snagged that just needs a new rocker arm. still dont have a solution for the tuning.

i havent looked into it much but i dont really see much of a problem running an 06 6mt TSX ecu.

just for the record zack, im perfectly happy with the car. Just ready to fork over money to fix those isssues im not 100% happy with. The car will be just fine and plenty quick (not fast, lol- gage).

edit: i like how there is NO info on what changes in the ECM were made from 06 to the 07 TSX(minus tpms-which i could care less about..but has its OWN control unit in the dash.). i checked the engine-to-ecm wire harness and they are the same exact part numbers for 06-08. im 1/2 tempted to just fork over the extra cash for a 06 ecm+immbolizer. hmmm
                          Last edited by SMseagren83; 06-26-2010, 02:08 PM.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hmm..Might work!

Comment

Hondata cannot program the 07 and 08 Acura TSX ECUs. An 06 TSX ECU will theoretically work in an 07-08 TSX but this has not been tested. As the datalink (scan tool) wiring has changed from the 06 to the 07/08, the immobilizer system from the 06 ECU cannot be matched to the 07/08 key and immobilizer.
                              http://www.hondata.com/tuning_k24a2_tsx_engine.html

http://www.hondata.com/kpro_dual_ecu_tsx.html
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

so all i need, like i said was an immobilizer and ecu? interesting stuff. ive been racking my brain all day about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X