Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, pretty close. I think we've hit metropolis status, I think the population is around 5500ish. I can't believe this dude walked into the bank, broad day light and robbed that bitch. Didn't wear a disguise, nothing. They had the bank all roped off with police tape and shit, looked like something you'd see on tv

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      like a fuckin boss
      Hey look it's in stock too! ROLLIN' 20's BITCH!!!!! (20in boys bike )

Sorry, just a little frustrated. Tomorrow I am going to swap the plugs and injectors and see where that get's me. I am going to run this bitch in the ground if I have too.....
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
        Hey look it's in stock too! ROLLIN' 20's BITCH!!!!! I have too.....
        its funny. cause thats how you drive. lol
        Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
        I must revert my ish' to here.

That statement that Gage said pertaining to another matter. I was rolling on the floor, I couldn't breathe.
        lol well. thanks. it wasnt really meant to uhh...hurt? LOL
        but you know. some people.

im sure he will get over it. or kill himself.

Comment

holly shit!!!!! when did Huffy incorperate 3 peice cranks??? fuk, when i was on bmx bike, you were a god if you had 3 peice cranks.... wow now i feel old...

Comment

well i replaced the main relay on the ghost. worked better for half of the day. then revereted to his old ways. got tired of looking at the dormant "turbo timmer" that was never working since i got the car. so i figured id pull it out. well in-order to pull it off the column plastics, i had to take it apart to reach the screws. they were under the chip board. i started grabbing at the chip board, and the fuel pump kicked on, the ignition started chimming like the key was in with the door open and the display lit up. now since im going to re-turbo him this winter, i simply cut the pigtail that was going into the ignition harness. so that way i'd be able to figure out where to splice back into. im really wondering if that fukn timmer had a major role in my ghost not starting at times......?

Comment

I was at the car wash earlier hosing off my motor, the wife calls, said the little grocery store that's literally 100 feet from the bank that was robbed earlier today was robbed sometime this evening. What the fuck is this place coming to? And all of this is literally a block from my house. Blah.

The stupid thing is, the bank and the store are back to back, on the next block is the fire station and police department, when the guy left the bank, he headed south, TOWARD the police department... ugh! fuckin people these days

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                I was at the car wash earlier hosing off my motor, the wife calls, said the little grocery store that's literally 100 feet from the bank that was robbed earlier today was robbed sometime this evening. What the fuck is this place coming to? And all of this is literally a block from my house. Blah.

The stupid thing is, the bank and the store are back to back, on the next block is the fire station and police department, when the guy left the bank, he headed south, TOWARD the police department... ugh! fuckin people these days
                cool story bro
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Yes it is. Now stop being like this. It's because I'm white, isn't it? Haha

Comment

Man auburn to everett everyday is a drive. You should work at the renton plant.

I have to work 4-9 friday so I'm out for the meet. Keep me updated if there is any other one's happening. Maybe one to the north.

Comment

The Rock on Friday?

Alright, you got me Charlie. I'll be there.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

My PS hose blew up. Cock n' balls.
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

hmm so is this the new off topic lounge? lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                            My PS hose blew up. Cock n' balls.
                            That is fun. Mine used to leak (spray actually ) when I shifted/rev'd anywhere passed 7k.

Nice white smoke would billow from under the hood. Made shit all slippery and shiny!

You going to ditch PS or replace the hose?
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Replace. Already ordered it. I do plan to pull the AC when it dies, but who knows when that will happen. Cruise control has been pulled to make room for my projector retro fit that will be happening soon. And that's the run down of my luxury items under the hood hahaha.
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I wish I would of read this sooner, I have an f22 high pressure power steering hose from my old motor, nothing wrong with it, just swapped it with an h22 one. I would of sold it to ya for cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X