Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to start getting back into modding my car, I haven't done shit in so long. The last things I did were: fitv, egr, and soon to be air boost block off, egr delete, map sensor box delete. My poor engine bay looks so bad. And I need to ditch my p13 and get something a little friendlier. I also need an h22 or h23 transmission.

As soon as I get some spare cash, I want to get a dx alternator belt so I can take my a/c shit out.

Comment

So is this mini meet for anyone? Is it a good chance to meet all you guys? Dunno if I can make it yet, it's quite a drive, but I'd like to start going?

Comment

anyone and everyone. just not a place or time to come and be a dick. not saying you are. just saying thats the general rule of thumb. hope to see you there

Comment

I havent been to a meet yet.. and sadly i have to work .. so close to home too.. It would be sweet to do one at the waterfront in tacoma sometime just throwing it out there!

Comment

Originally posted by royalaccord92 View Post
            So is this mini meet for anyone? Is it a good chance to meet all you guys? Dunno if I can make it yet, it's quite a drive, but I'd like to start going?
            You said your from everett right? lol I make that drive everyday. From everett boeing to auburn.

I would go but ill be working :/

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
            New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              the new car wont have the same outcome.
              Yeah, looks as if I am not going that route.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
                I havent been to a meet yet.. and sadly i have to work .. so close to home too.. It would be sweet to do one at the waterfront in tacoma sometime just throwing it out there!
                On Ruston way?
                We have been to the Ram there a couple times haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                  Yeah, looks as if I am not going that route.
                  What route are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                    What route are you going?
                    Huffy.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

like a fuckin boss

Comment

how about a ct pass for xmass present for you....?

Comment

There was a bank robbed in Omak today. It was about a block from my house and about a block from the police station. It happened at like 1:45 this afternoon. No weapons were involved, the guy simply stopped at the desk where the deposit/withdrawal slips are kept, wrote the note, walked up to the teller, handed it to her and he left. They estimate he got away with around 3 grand.

Some people. They have pictures of him from the bank video cameras. He won't make it long in this small ass town, he'll be caught before dark, if he's not already in custody. They say he left on foot... dumb ass!

Comment

I must revert my ish' to here.

That statement that Gage said pertaining to another matter. I was rolling on the floor, I couldn't breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                              I must revert my ish' to here.

That statement that Gage said pertaining to another matter. I was rolling on the floor, I couldn't breathe.
                              it's funny because it's true.
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

is'nt Omak like population of 1000 people???? and only 6 blocks big....

Comment

Working...
                                X