• Show
Clear All

Its friday!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

correction...

its FUCK IT friday!!

Im at work with a serious case of the fuck-its.. some1 get me some fuckittol to cure this shit

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I still have that work thing you speak of to do. I don't start until 3:30. Blah!

I'd rather stay in bed, fondle the wife's boobs and poker face

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          I'd rather stay in bed, fondle the wife's boobs and poker face
          Yes. That^

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            Yes. That^
            indeed

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Doesn't look like that'll happen. Work calls. But, we both have tomorrow off, and we have no kids, so, this may happen. Probably not, but, ya gotta think positive, and I'm pretty positive this will not happen. I'll just beat it and shoot some DNA on her butt while she sleeps she'll never know what happened, until she takes her undies off and it sounds like Velcro.

Comment

Doesn't look like that'll happen. Work calls. But, we both have tomorrow off, and we have no kids, so, this may happen. Probably not, but, ya gotta think positive, and I'm pretty positive this will not happen. I'll just beat it and shoot some DNA on her butt while she sleeps she'll never know what happened, until she takes her undies off and it sounds like Velcro.
                I could hear the underwear coming off in my head as I read that

Comment

i just start pounding one out while she's next to me asleep. then i wake her up to ask "am i doing this correctly?". then she gets the idea...... im all about being inconspickuous.......(spelling)

Comment

I don't understand women. My wife won't give it up, I decide to literally take matters into my own hands, she gets mad at me for tuggin my porpoise. What the French toast? Then I ask her if she wants to do it, she says no, she's tired. I should stand on her side of the bed, squeeze the dolphin, when I get ready to squirt, wake her up, draw her attention to me, squeeze the head to build up pressure, when she looks over, SHAPOW!! right in the kisser

Comment

I don't understand women. My wife won't give it up, I decide to literally take matters into my own hands, she gets mad at me for tuggin my porpoise. What the French toast? Then I ask her if she wants to do it, she says no, she's tired. I should stand on her side of the bed, squeeze the dolphin, when I get ready to squirt, wake her up, draw her attention to me, squeeze the head to build up pressure, when she looks over, SHAPOW!! right in the kisser
                      Yeah. cause THAT will just make her ALL SORTS OF WET for you right?

I should make a NW fuck section due to the posts lately..........just because the weather is warm dry I don't think we need to know if the women are.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Oh no, she'd be taking a shot of DNA to the grill. Then I'll tell her "chew on that"

Haha, you should make a section like that. I bet it'll be a hit and copied by everyone

Comment

Is there DIY for wiring up the JDM power folding mirrors? I only found AlmostJDM's for swapping the housing.
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                            Is there DIY for wiring up the JDM power folding mirrors? I only found AlmostJDM's for swapping the housing.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...olding+mirrors
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

aye aye aye..............
                              BORED.

Comment

Working...
                              X