Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well this thursday i will either be getting $4,000.00 for the accord. or if she flakes, i will be trading for an 03 acura tl month old black paint, lip kit 3.2 v6 vtec marble and leather interior 120k.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
      well this thursday i will either be getting $4,000.00 for the accord. or if she flakes, i will be trading for an 03 acura tl month old black paint, lip kit 3.2 v6 vtec marble and leather interior 120k.
      Nice, can't wait to see that. So, you're selling the "ghost"?

Comment

yeah, winters here very soon. and i really do love the car. but i just would rather pay up some bills, so i can buy a house in the spring and finally have a real garage. and also do my lift and tires for my 4x4 that ive have not finished in four years now. ultimatly i would rather cash out on the ghost. but having an 03tl with some nice sick wheels and twin cans out the ass would be nice as well. guess i just dont know what i want.... i'll figure it out soon enuff.....

Comment

Hey, dont forget to vote for AOM September!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164313

Comment

Dammit I just spent entirely too much time trying to figure out who noobcake was

my ride

Comment

Loooolin. I'm gonna go get on my comp right now and email you those pics

Comment

Comment

Noobcake........
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                    Noobcake........
                    x2

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                    Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

what the FUCK!!!!!! gage can change his fucking screen name???? and i request time and time again..... and NOTHING!!!!!

on the other tip. kept my 18'tns and alpine and sold the 99 tonight. and around 1pm found a DA9 up in mount vernon. so i bought that. champ white, black gsr leather guts. and a stock ass b18 (for now). its lower'd paint recipt was in the car. paint job is not even 1 month old yet....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                        what the FUCK!!!!!! gage can change his fucking screen name???? and i request time and time again..... and NOTHING!!!
                        He probably did a little sucky, sucky.

Or, he just paid the 5 bucks to have it done? I wanna change mine, I don't like it anymore.

Comment

I flew to jersey. Was doing jagerbombs with some of my boys and some grenades, when I seen a bearded fellow across the bar........and well I woke up in a trunk full of packing peanuts. Its been different ever sense.

Comment

I heard that bearded man you speak of is a fist-pumping son of a bitch. He can really "beat up the beat" is this true?

Comment

Talk to Deev Charlie. He does the name changes I believe.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i have "pm'd" him twice with no results.

well just clean'd the garage up and put the DA away. need to do two front axles (clickn like crazy) and figure out why there are zero brake lights. and until i get some cosmetics, (lip, mud flaps, and exhuast tip tucked back in a lil bit) i dont really wanna post any pics of the new DA. first car ive ever owned with under month old paint. recipt was in the glove box from the paint job. my 18tns look real nice on it. but with it being a smaller car, i think im gonna drop down to a 17 or maybe a 16. blades would be nice, but all of them are rashed up on cl at the moment. and with paint and body as nice as it is,,,,, i really dont wanna put some rashies on it... oh,,,, i was suprised at how fast that lil b18 was. and its only like $500 bucks to boost it.... hmmmmm maybe ive got a lil idea... catch you bitch's later.....

Comment

Working...
                                X