This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackice View Post
    LOL speaking of which, did you ever get your high comp engine running correctly?
    Uh sure? put a ported head on it and Bisi stg 2 cam....pulled to 8k easily and I ran a couple cars......but no, never got it re-ringed.

Car ended up with too many electrical issues and ended up selling the motor and the car.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

alright zack.
      start sippin your haterade.
      gonna start another 160 mile trip south, in about an hour

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
        alright zack.
        start sippin your haterade.
        gonna start another 160 mile trip south, in about an hour
        Make sure you eat some of the good food there.
        Voodoo doughnut. and the food trucks too haha.
        Hating aside, Portland has better food than seattle in my experience lol.
        And it tends not to be as pretentious as Seattle either haha.
        the waiter at the met grill in seattle says: "Oh. good evening. We have for you our special which is a pan seared fillet Mignon with a oven roasted foie gras blah blah blah blah,..Cost 95$. And when I almost shit myself he says "well good food costs money" or some shit... Asshole.

In portland I ate that same meal off a fucking cart in the square for fuckin 15$
        and the dude was telling me how cheap some of the ingredients actually are!

lol

Comment

lol i probably wont even eat. at all.
          i go to make poor choices.

Comment

95 dollars for one meal? Fuck that! For 95 dollars it better come with a bottle of Patron and some nice, large boobs to take body shots off of, and a hand job or 10

Comment

like what lol? do they still four loko down there? lol

Comment

Poor choices are what make the world go round brosation.

Comment

werd haha

Comment

Just got out from being stuck in a freight elevator at work! wow. its funny until it happens to you.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                    New people click here

Comment

not cool. fuck id be scared. I hate elevators. scared of heights haha

Comment

Did you beat off while you were stuck in there? I would of, there would of been TONS of DNA in that sumbitch

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                          Did you beat off while you were stuck in there? I would of, there would of been TONS of DNA in that sumbitch
                          wtf. is wrong with you?

Comment

How long were you in there lol.

Comment

You can't tell me that if you were stuck in an elevator for any length of time that you wouldn't rub at least one out? If you say no, you lie! You are a lying bastard! HAHA

Haven't you seen Tosh.0 when that dude was stuck in the elevator for like 41 hours or some shit, Daniel asked him if he masturbated while he was stuck in there.

Comment

It was only like 20 mins or so lol. Stuck on the first floor

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                                New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X