This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20mins? Sounds better than me.

I got stuck in the elevator at work in between 6th and 7th floor for 2.5 hours. Got paid to sit there on my itouch and play video games.

Operator :
    Hello? Are you ok in there?
    Me: Sure...little thirsty but I am good.
    Operator: Just sit tight we will have you out soon.
    Me: Take your time....I am still on the clock......
    Operator: *dead silence*

2.5 hours later it was moving and I as asked if I was worried......I got paid to sit on my ass and play video games. Oh the pain it caused.......
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

tell me of a man that doesnt jerk his shit 4-5 times a day, I will tell you.....

He aint a man!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
        You can't tell me that if you were stuck in an elevator for any length of time that you wouldn't rub at least one out? If you say no, you lie! You are a lying bastard! HAHA

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        wtf. is wrong with you?
        Nuff said yeah?

I think you are the one soul on that ship there Hoss..........Why is 90% of the posts you make a reference to sex? sex you get, have or want to have, or wish you were getting? Is there anything you think of besides this?
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Comment

Uh... not really? Is that a bad thing?

Comment

hrrrrrrm

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
              Uh... not really? Is that a bad thing?
              Only when that is all you post about. Joke or not it get's kind of old after the 100th post.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Jeez maybe I'm crazy but I get with enough hot poonany that I DON'T think about it all the time or feel the need to talk about or feel the need to jerk it. (That's what hot blonde's are for) Guess if I wasn't getting mine maybe I'd feel differen't... HMMMMM

Comment

Really I think about my car WAY more than sex. BTW I'm looking for a grille and oem fogs, also could use an exhaust and a lip. Can pay a finders fee I got a lead on projectors with H.I.D.'s for the new year.

Comment

I was gunna say, I doubt your getting any when you still call it poonany!
                    anyways,

Sorry to hear about your issues Alex, hope all turns out well.

Mr. Odom - Did you ever return to CB7 World?
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                      I was gunna say, I doubt your getting any when you still call it poonany!
                      anyways,

Sorry to hear about your issues Alex, hope all turns out well.

Mr. Odom - Did you ever return to CB7 World?
                      Ive been searching almost everyday. But the 92-93 EX coupe has been eluding me so far..I have alot of the parts ill need when I get it tho haha

Comment

Yah! hopefully by next week or so I will be able to finally take my wheels off, ordered a new key and four more lugs.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

you going 5 lug nick? if so, can i has your wheels?...

Comment

im lookin into 5lug as well cuz i wanna do rear disk so i figure ill knock it all out at once haha

8 Accords so far:
                            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Lol pre christmas wreckage last night

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
                                lol Pre Christmas Wreckage Last Night
                                Yezzzur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUEpmbdZLw
                                Last edited by Father Time; 12-25-2010, 05:00 PM. Reason: God damn link......lol

Comment

Working...
                                X