This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
    I thought about going, but they always close down the main cruising area, so, it's kinda pointless. I MIGHT still head down, depends on if the wifey will let me, we just had a new one and all.

Just text a buddy that lives down by Chelan, I'll see if he's going down, if so, maybe we can caravan down and meet up with ya? I've been kicking around the idea of throwing some bass back in my car since the baby is home with all his stuff.

If you want, pm me and I'll give ya my cell number so we can keep in touch about this.

And thanks, Zack!
    Lol word I don't have my system working atm but it will be going by Spokane ifo.You can check out what in there right now but I'm upgrading subs and adding one more amp and a few extra batts she should really sing when she's all together. I'm for shure going. There's another cb7 Guy who lives there so there will be a few out I'm kinda excited I've yet to see some of the cb's on the other side of the mountains.... I hope you come out...I'm trying to gather some cb's from this side two go two.
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Someone in Wenatchee? I'm off work at 6 on the 5th. I could actually make it down, depending on my money sitch. I could leave Omak at like 7, get there at like 8:30 or so. I'll run the idea by the wife and see what she has to say and go from there.

Comment

Ouch my wallet hurts right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
          Ouch my wallet hurts right now lol
          Probably means you are not spending enough on your car.... spend more money = lighter/lean wallet. It's like losing weight, the more you get rid of, the better off you are..... haha
          "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
            Probably means you are not spending enough on your car.... spend more money = lighter/lean wallet. It's like losing weight, the more you get rid of, the better off you are..... haha
            Haha suuurre My wallet is hurting with the leanness like running your car lean lol. But lets just say there are an obnoxious amount of suspension parts headed my way Soo I guess it is ok

Comment

But lets just say there are an obnoxious amount of suspension parts headed my way Soo I guess it is ok
              Well played..... well played!
              "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Dang I'm broke already looks like tomarrow isn't happening for me..,

Comment

I'm broke as shit as well. Even though I can't really afford it, my brother told me about a guy he knows that has an Audiocontrol Epicenter, just missing the power plug, but has everything else for a 20 dollar bill. I MAY be able to talk him down, make up some story about the plug being impossible to find or some shit. I'll hand him a 5 dollar bill and tell him to be happy.

Comment

Haha suuurre My wallet is hurting with the leanness like running your car lean lol. But lets just say there are an obnoxious amount of suspension parts headed my way Soo I guess it is ok
                    Pics or ban

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Haha I will post teh pics once the parts start coming in.

Comment

I'm broke as shit as well. Even though I can't really afford it, my brother told me about a guy he knows that has an Audiocontrol Epicenter, just missing the power plug, but has everything else for a 20 dollar bill. I MAY be able to talk him down, make up some story about the plug being impossible to find or some shit. I'll hand him a 5 dollar bill and tell him to be happy.
                        Lol that's about what there worth two I never saw the point in them.....can't beat that price tho I wish you luck talking him down.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                          Pics or ban
                          I would just go through and delete all his posts here in the NW section. Lol.

Also, you might want to fix your sig Joey, you have some extra stuff still showing.

EDIT: congrats 9deuce
                          Last edited by Father Time; 05-06-2012, 05:09 AM.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Don't think the Epicenter deal is going to work, can't get a hold of the dick hole! My brother has the Epic160, which is essentially an Epicenter with a db meter built in, his makes a HUGE difference.

Comment

Don't think the Epicenter deal is going to work, can't get a hold of the dick hole! My brother has the Epic160, which is essentially an Epicenter with a db meter built in, his makes a HUGE difference.
                              Yah I haven't know anyone to have good luck with those but I also deal with people who run way more power two so if your on low rms amps I guess mabe it would help a little till you realize its just a bass booster and overworks your amp....

Comment

He has a Memphis 1000d running to 3 PPI 12s and he's done 145-150 consistently with hit.

I've got an old school Kicker Impulse 2252, it's plenty power. If I did get it, I may just resell it.

Just did some work on my car, washed it, took my wiper arms off (looks cleaner and we're having nice weather) painted my grill... need to wash the windows and interior next.

Comment

Working...
                                X