X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not tryin to sell em huh....crud. Rpf1 it is then

Comment

Oh damn Nissanfest would be sick, Is it at golden gardens again?

And i dunno whenevers best Steve, Kyle is buggin me saying he has 5 ludes waiting for me to give the time and location

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
        Oh damn Nissanfest would be sick, Is it at golden gardens again?

And i dunno whenevers best Steve, Kyle is buggin me saying he has 5 ludes waiting for me to give the time and location
        Gangreen jumped the gun on nwaccords and posted for the 25 at 12 I'm not so shure on that date the Nissanfest could effect turnout...... guess ill just roll with it 25th 12
        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I'm not sure yet? I don't know that I really want to run a rim like that in the snow here with all the ice melt and stuff on the roads, especially if someone else would rather run those for their summer wheels. I'm OK with steelies. If you're interested, let me know, I can go check em out and we can work something out.

Comment

mMM rpf1's!

And that sounds good Steve so planning on march 25th @ noon at the Silver City brewery??

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Word!

Comment

Anyone know what relays I need for my fog light harness?

Comment

I finally put my fender blinger lights on loveing them

Comment

Got bored.
                    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

^ ill take a set for my wagon in the same color haha

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        Sold my Motegi FF7's last night!
                        Good shit man! Glad you were able to make some monies on those

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                        Gangreen jumped the gun on nwaccords and posted for the 25 at 12 I'm not so shure on that date the Nissanfest could effect turnout...... guess ill just roll with it 25th 12
                        Gangreen huh? Might want to get that looked at

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                        Anyone know what relays I need for my fog light harness?
                        Dunno man. My set only came with the B section of the harness lol. I am just going to make my own with a HELLA 5 pin relay. I wanted to bypass the stock wiring anyway. Also are they supposed to come with like a rubber gasket or something? I looks like some people have a black gasket/ trim deal going around their fogs.

Comment

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
                          ^ ill take a set for my wagon in the same color haha
                          Yea I really want to make those for my car. They should fit under an Accord with some minor work. Then there is my spark plug cover, my radiator brackets, some lug nuts, and a replica of the rotating assembly in my old Neon, even though one might think it's a DSM crank lol.
                          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

yeah the fog lights are suppose to come with a rubber seal.

Had my baby girl today. Zoe rose radant. well i guess yesterday 3/9/2012

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                            Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Congrats Caleb!! I wish you guys the best, its tough but its worth it

Colin, My fogs didnt come with the rubber surrounds either so i used Door edge, Called Soft edge made by bush wacker. Very flexible and soft and uses 3m double stick tape to stick itself

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Congrats again caleb!

And thanks for the info guys. Will look for that stuff joey! This sucks though I really want to put my fogs in. I just wish my bumper was nicer. I am leaning towards saying screw it and just slappin em in anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X