Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having the same problem. I want to open up my exhaust, but I love the way my car sounds with a stock exhaust.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
      Am looking to put a new muffler on the wagon so the h22 can breath a little better anyone know of some that will be good but not be hella loud like those fart cans
      Open it all up but put a muffler on there that dosnt get loud ie stockish like a apex pacesetter or flowmaster or something and keep the cat it shouldn't get real loud.....
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
        Open it all up but put a muffler on there that dosnt get loud ie stockish like a apex pacesetter or flowmaster or something and keep the cat it shouldn't get real loud.....

Guess i should have said it strait pipe right now only stockpart is the muffler haha

Comment

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
          Guess i should have said it strait pipe right now only stockpart is the muffler haha
          If you don't want it loud you need the cat...

Comment

Lol okay i guess ill see how loud it is when i find a muffler for a good price ill go back to stock or just live with it

Comment

Saw this today. I'm pretty sure those are knock off BBS rims, but that is still a nice clean CB9.

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                Saw this today. I'm pretty sure those are knock off BBS rims, but that is still a nice clean CB9.

You left it there? Jk it's a very clean cb9. Bet the owner is somewhere on here.....

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                  You left it there? Jk it's a very clean cb9. Bet the owner is somewhere on here.....
                  Yeah I don't recognize it. Prolly a honda tech-er

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                    Yeah I don't recognize it. Prolly a honda tech-er
                    Mabe....

Comment

Anyone ever use plastidip before? I have never used it before and it is not really spraying like what I expected. Seems really watery. I shook the can pretty good too.

Comment

I showed that picture of the wagon to my buddies on the FHSAE team (Which I am president of), and they said it was ghetto car, but used worse words. I was a car builder/street racer who who went into engineering. These guys are full ride parents cash guys who say purpose built race cars such as LMP1 and F1 are the only cars that matter. Sorry but I'd love to actually build a car that I will actually be able to own and compete with in my lifetime. These guys are engineers who know nothing outside of a text book. Their ignorance pisses me off. I have a stock H22A in my 4 speed auto Accord and my buddy said it was so fast. They aren't fast at all, just above the normal. And he still has the gull to talk shit about my car. Sorry, I'm drunk and just bounce a frat party and I had to get that out.

I edited that a bit. I was a bit cranky last night. It is just annoying when over educated people are ignorant and look down on you can you actually do real stuff. These guys are building a race car and have never even done any racing what so ever. A lot of them don't even have cars. BTW the argument started because I think that wagon looks sick and they had less than pleasant opinions of it.
                        Last edited by Domesticated; 03-04-2012, 06:51 PM.
                        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                          I showed that picture of the wagon to my buddies on the FHSAE team (Which I am president of), and they said it was ghetto car, but used worse words. I was a car builder/street racer who who went into engineering. These guys are full ride parents cash guys who say purpose built race cars such as LMP1 and F1 are the only cars that matter. Sorry but I'd love to actually build a car that I will actually be able to own and compete with in my lifetime. These guys are engineers who know nothing outside of a text book. Their ignorance pisses me off. I have a stock H22A in my 4 speed auto Accord and my buddy said it was so fast. They aren't fast at all, just above the normal. And he still has the gull to talk shit about my car. Sorry, I'm drunk and just bounce a frat party and I had to get that out.

I edited that a bit. I was a bit cranky last night. It is just annoying when over educated people are ignorant and look down on you can you actually do real stuff. These guys are building a race car and have never even done any racing what so ever. A lot of them don't even have cars. BTW the argument started because I think that wagon looks sick and they had less than pleasant opinions of it.
                          Haters gunna hate bro! Next time offer to race them they don't have a car all they can do is talk crap about something because they don't have it. I'd love to see him try to out run your car lmao! They can talk crap but every meet I go to the Guy with the best car always says I once owned a accord man I miss that car. Don't stress on what they talk its just talk bro. Do your thing and own!

Comment

Thats true
                            most ppl have nothing bad to say about them

Comment

I think it is time to start hustling wheels again... been slacking and my wallet doesn't like it.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Lol I wish I had more wheels Give me a shout if you happen to come across 2 cd5 ex 7 spokes for a reasonable price. I really want to complete that set again.

Comment

Working...
                                X