X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to get some wheels soon

Comment

I want a set of 16s for my wagon but never anything goo on cl for a good price

Comment

^Don't know what you are looking to spend but my brother has a set of Volk
        Racing meshies, 16x7/8 with tires. I'll ask him how much he wants for them if
        you want.

My obsession...
        http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8547096&type=3
        Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 03-08-2012, 06:03 PM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Hmm that link aint workin for me yo

Comment

Me neather I want meshes
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
              I want meshes
              So don't we all

Comment

Sold my Motegi FF7's last night!

They've been sitting for almost 2 years since i crashed my car! Got 350$ for them!

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

So... for you football fans, or, Seahawk fans, what do you think of the possibility of Peyton Manning coming to Seattle? I think it'd be great.

Discuss...

Comment

It could happen right?
                    Also, Nick whats up with those Kosei K1's?

Comment

Anyone down for a meet this month possibly on the 25th around the Silverdale/Bremerton area with a possible cruise to port gamble area?? Lemme kno i have a few ppl that are down and it'd be nice to keep these monthly meets up

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        Anyone down for a meet this month possibly on the 25th around the Silverdale/Bremerton area with a possible cruise to port gamble area?? Lemme kno i have a few ppl that are down and it'd be nice to keep these monthly meets up
                        Lets meet at silver city brewery! My brother runs it. I can reserve us a spot for some dope food! Its next to the silverdale mall then well cruise to port gamble for pics......

Comment

That sounds good! Should we plan on that then??

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                            That sounds good! Should we plan on that then??
                            Yep! time and date?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              It could happen right?
                              Also, Nick whats up with those Kosei K1's?
                              Only have 3, looking to complete the set so I can use them.

Looks like I won't be making another meet, lol. The 25th is Nissanfest and helping my buddy get his car ready.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

I may be getting some gold Enkei mesh rims, they're 14 inch rims, they may be used for my winter tires. They're 4x114.3 even. I'll have to check em out. I think they're fairly cheap, like 100 for the set.

Comment

Working...
                                X